Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:30:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Thread Ideas that are too shit to even make a thread in H.S. Art about.

Started by JoeyBananaduck, November 30, 2017, 11:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeyBananaduck

The Just-Ice League

Annoying fuckers at the bar, takes a while to get used to them.

Barman: "yeah, I got that bit mate, it was the first part I missed. Sorry, it gets loud in here. What did you want, whiskey, gin?"
Some cunt dressed as The Flash: "No drink. Just ice."

They just sit there chewing it in the corner of the pub and of course because there's no spirit in it they don't technically have to pay.

And that's it.

I'm sorry.

Glebe

Quote from: JoeyBananaduck on November 30, 2017, 11:58:27 AMThe Just-Ice League

Annoying fuckers at the bar, takes a while to get used to them.

Barman: "yeah, I got that bit mate, it was the first part I missed. Sorry, it gets loud in here. What did you want, whiskey, gin?"
Some cunt dressed as The Flash: "No drink. Just ice."

They just sit there chewing it in the corner of the pub and of course because there's no spirit in it they don't technically have to pay.

And that's it.

I'm sorry.

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/martyn-turner-1.3308598

Gregory Torso

The Ham Genie

Will grant you 3 wishes, as long as they are related to cooked meats.

JoeyBananaduck

Quote from: Gregory Torso on November 30, 2017, 12:33:41 PM
The Ham Genie

Would probably run for 8 years on YouTube and get a spin-off TV show tbf.

Glebe

purlieu

A thread called "Thread Ideas that are too shit to even make a thread in H.S. Art about."

BlodwynPig

Hobo
Toad!
Minotaur

Consigned to the dustbin of my own personal history

poo

Spiteface

Matter of fact "Thread Ideas that are too shit to even make a thread in H.S. Art about"

Who's on Greggs

Where you going?

Greggs the Bakers

I know he is but where are you going?

I'm going to Greggs the Bakers.

I know you're going to but where are you going to? I know that Gregg is the bakers since he cloned himself.

Blast off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chairman Bodog

Quote from: Gregory Torso on November 30, 2017, 12:33:41 PM
The Ham Genie

1. Always have the right amount of brockwurst whenever making a meaty transaction
2. All meat turns to money
3. Everytime i eat out I get rich

doppelkorn

A thread where it's just me singing the synth hook from Terrence Trent D'Arby's 1987 hit "Wishing Well".

Mr Brightside

Thread in which we upload all the different kinds of farts we can make. Squeaky, rippled one, etc

JoeyBananaduck

Quote from: Mr Brightside on December 01, 2017, 12:17:39 AM
Thread in which we upload all the different kinds of farts we can make. Squeaky, rippled one, etc

There used to be an entire website that consisted of nothing but that. Two if it's main contributors operated under the names Colon Foul and Senor Explodo.

JoeyBananaduck

Something grim about during a game of hide and seek, Prince George accidentally gets pushed into a 240 degree oven by a drunk Bants Harry who subsequently passes out. A servant has silently removed and disposed of Roast George and replaced him with an identical one, hiding impishly and counting to 10 behind the kitchen door before Wills and Kate have even bothered to come through and check out what the smell is. George the 7th? George the 7th one this year, more like.

pancreas

A lot of people piss in the shower but how many people shit in the shower? They would have to stamp the shit down the plughole.

doppelkorn

Quote from: pancreas on December 01, 2017, 02:06:06 PM
A lot of people piss in the shower but how many people shit in the shower? They would have to stamp the shit down the plughole.

I think Cerys has made a detailed post about this.

JoeyBananaduck

Not a problem. With every thrust of your foot against the turd, imagine yourself listening to some rustic accordion music and wearing a funky hat. You are now an olde timey Bavarian folk dancer ensuring a good harvest next year.

Spoon of Ploff

A fun things to do when yer trains are fucked... once the amusement at other peoples distress wears off and you join their ranks... on a friday afternoon/evening...

Bit too specific?

Sgt. Duckie

•Grant Mitchell's Magical Sweetcorns
•The Onion Jar that Talked
•Flagrant Toby Frogcock vs Ceredigian Council
•'Walrus Kitten 3: Motherbitch Wanks Again'
•Fliffpug

Tikwid

itsfredtitmus

there's a name for that

Spoon of Ploff