Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,185
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 752
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:57:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Thread Ideas that are too shit to even make a thread in H.S. Art about.

Started by JoeyBananaduck, November 30, 2017, 11:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Ferris

ToneLa

Surprising Weather

Times you've thought the weather was a certain way, only to discover, upon going ootside or opening your filthy curtains for once, that the weather were right different from your expectations which were confounded

ToneLa

Adequate Andy

The adventures of a man named Andrew whose qualities are usually just about good enough for the situations described, thus averting drama and, yes, comedy

ToneLa

Ferris

Ferris

Ferris

The Continuing Adventures of Chiding Charlie.

Chiding Charlie goes around on his day-to-day routine and chides anyone and everyone he sees committing a transgression, no matter how minor!

Improperly folded napkin? Child too small? Dog not looking both ways before crossing a road? Nothing escapes his critical eye!

Replies From View

Bad-arse windows and formerly bad-arse windows (now smashed).

Ferris

Is this windows that are bad-arse? Or improperly manufactured arse-windows?

My laptop runs Windows 10 - do I need to check which of the ten are arse windows or broken or what? I'm lost over here.

Spoon of Ploff

You don't drink out of wine goggles do you..? Think about it.

Replies From View

It is windows that are/were bad-arse.  The smashed ones are only formerly bad-arse but still deserve a mention on the placard.

I hoped the hyphen would make it clear, to be honest.

Ferris

Quote from: Replies From View on February 17, 2019, 08:18:04 AM
It is windows that are/were bad-arse.  The smashed ones are only formerly bad-arse but still deserve a mention on the placard.

I hoped the hyphen would make it clear, to be honest.

What about my laptop though? I counted the windows in there and only saw 4 windows (I thought there should be 10?) and they don't appear to be smashed. Should I smash the screen? Will that help? Please advise.

seepage

There's a Rock-Hard Windows. Don't need no number. Gets any CPU it wants but you never get to hear about it.

Ferris

Didn't understand this so smashed my laptop just to be on the safe side.

Spoon of Ploff

All about Fonts

What is the most favourite and fewer favourite font? Which is the most racist font? Which is the most peaceful font?

Scary fonts!!!! Should they be banned?

Fonts.

seepage

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on February 17, 2019, 04:59:10 PM
All about Fonts

What is the most favourite and fewer favourite font? Which is the most racist font? Which is the most peaceful font?

Scary fonts!!!! Should they be banned?

Fonts.

I'm sure there's already Series 3 of this on Netflix.

Replies From View

Replies From View

Ferris

Replies From View

Ferris

Ferris