Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:54:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Thread Ideas that are too shit to even make a thread in H.S. Art about.

Started by JoeyBananaduck, November 30, 2017, 11:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Ideas for a day out but you can only go to places that end in a vowel

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 06, 2019, 03:50:34 PM
Ideas for a day out but you can only go to places that end in a vowel

Beaulieu.

Not even joking. Cracking day out.

pancreas

A thread where you claim to have a !SECRET! which you won't tell anyone and you make them endlessly guess before deleting your account thinking delightedly that everyone will be forever tormented by the fact they never found out the secret, but in reality what happens is that everybody just shrugs and moves on to writing more Desolation posts and doesn't give it another thought.

Ferris

Quote from: pancreas on August 06, 2019, 04:51:04 PM
A thread where you claim to have a !SECRET! which you won't tell anyone and you make them endlessly guess before deleting your account thinking delightedly that everyone will be forever tormented by the fact they never found out the secret, but in reality what happens is that everybody just shrugs and moves on to writing more Desolation posts and doesn't give it another thought.

Popcorn will definitely do this

Dex Sawash

Quote from: pancreas on August 06, 2019, 04:51:04 PM

Careful mate

Jacket Potato Story

Ray Travez

Quote from: Dex Sawash on August 06, 2019, 08:59:32 PM
Careful mate

Jacket Potato Story

Haha! I forgot about that. What a bloody cracker that was, it had everything- joy, tears, romance... a jacket potato...

there was also hangthebuggers getting everyone to guess what he had in his box... and then, as a twist, not telling us.

Ferris

Bumping because I was thinking about JBD today. Always liked this thread.

Ferris

Inkeeping with spirit of the thread:

- Alternate ways Craig David could have spent his week
- Bizarro fish sandwiches
- A cloud, but it is hilarious (though no one will ever know)

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Gregory Torso on September 16, 2018, 06:29:48 AM
"Many Henry": Lenny Henry splits and divides through binary fission and sends his cellular clones into hundreds of Premier Inns across the UK where they hang on the walls like malevolent, tiny sprites, whispering things like "crucial" and "awooga" every time the WiFi cuts out or a guest is denied an extra duvet.
This thread just got bumped and I landed on this post, just wanted to share it again.

Ferris