Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:05:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Thread Ideas that are too shit to even make a thread in H.S. Art about.

Started by JoeyBananaduck, November 30, 2017, 11:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doppelkorn

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Chairman Bodog

zomgmouse

The Borborygmos Files
Unexplained tummy-rumbles of the modern world

Howj Begg

"To forsk all others, as long as you both shall live"

That's all I've got, really

Spoon of Ploff

Chairman Bodog

spamwangler

Dex Sawash

Stoneage Dinosaurs

JoeyBananaduck

Del M. Fellem, the helmet dwelling belmer from Pelham.

Bloke. Lives in a massive army hat. Makes faces at people, like.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: pancreas on January 11, 2018, 12:39:34 AM
Oh, go on!

Here are some more that I didn't get around to doing on radio:

Citi 5 (the ones I did on radio were Citi stagecoach apart from the park and ride ones): Superman, cause it goes to the big Tescos Extra in Bar Hill which is like the Fortress of Solitude in some ways (big and out of the way and you can get deli pies and there is TWO cafes and a chip shop)

Citi 4: One of those guys from those Netflix original marvel serieses cause it takes ages to get anywhere (Cambourne) and is crap when you finally do

Citi 6: Goes to Oakington which is a crap village. So one of the crap heroes. Ant-man? Water man? Are those cliched examples of turdy superheroes I don't know

Park and Ride (Babraham Rd, Newmarket Rd, Milton, Trumpington, Madingley Rd): Spiderman. Cause he is Peter Park-N-Ride (credit to someone in the chatroom when I did the radio show for coming up with that, can't remember who)

A,B,U (Busway): I went on the busway a few days ago and it was a cunting revelation. Fuck me. We got siphoned into a little side road where the cars can't go and then it was suddenly all FUUUUUUUUUUUCK ME SPEEED BUS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH and then we were home. So it's one of the really fast ones I guess. The Flash? he's fast int he? Or maybe Willy Wonka from the Chocolate factory film. Cause of this bit, which reminds me of getting a bus down the guided busway apart from the cars that keep driving into it by mistake. I don't think Gene Wilder is a superhero but it's certainly food for thought.

OVER AND OUT

(disclainer: i don't know much about superhero comics and that, anyone feel free to chip in if they like)

pancreas

The only buses in Cambridge I ever got were from the centre to the station and back. Then they're all the same flavour of woe. It's so good to find out that they have these other lives outside of my short dalliances with them.

Dex Sawash

JoeyBananaduck

ANGRY GLASWEGIAN WIND IN THE WILLOWS

Mole: Would you like another slice of cake, Toadie?
Toad: Up yer erse wi' yer glaikit cream cakes, Mole, y'hooare!

Spoon of Ploff

where do you want to be, and what do you want to be doing, when you hear the news that the C.O.D has carked it?

bgmnts

Autistic Licence.

Journalist with social disorder makes up stories to further his career.

doppelkorn

George Michael and Aretha Franklin's hit "Knew You Were Waiting" but the lyrics are all about singing out of your knob/fanny.

I've done about 30% of it in my head. You fill in the rest.

doppelkorn

George Michael:

And now I'm singin' out my penis, yes I am
It sounds ace
My balls are jumpin' to the rythm
Scrotal bass, scrotal bass!

doppelkorn

RIP George

Aretha: When your bell end sings deep, I get excited
George: When your beavre sings high, I'll never leave
Aretha: When your arsehole toots low, just try and stop me (no, no)
Both: My musical winky, my musical fanny 'n' me

doppelkorn

It feels FUCKING INCREDIBLE to have to that out of my system. Those lyrics have been plaguing me since Sunday night.

Your gift from me

pancreas

Spoon of Ploff

An hour by hour account of my attempt to grow some chili plants. A photo montage every Saturday with something by Tycho as the sound track.

You have been warned.

Ferris

What would happen if House of Fun by Madness was played to someone continually with updates on a day by day basis.

Day 79 - subject displays intense euphoria, is still doing the dance.

Day 103 - subject believes he is Suggs. Attempting to craft a rudimentary pork pie hat from discarded toilet paper.

Etc

doppelkorn

Dex Sawash

Gary Magazine, keeps stuff in groups of like items somewhere