Author Topic: Thread Ideas that are too shit to even make a thread in H.S. Art about.  (Read 10857 times)

FerriswheelBueller

• Golden Todger or
  • Silver Member
  • ...and I really do mean that.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.
Re: Thread Ideas that are too shit to even make a thread in H.S. Art about.
« Reply #240 on: August 06, 2019, 03:50:34 PM »
Ideas for a day out but you can only go to places that end in a vowel

« Reply #241 on: August 06, 2019, 03:55:48 PM »
Ideas for a day out but you can only go to places that end in a vowel

Beaulieu.

Not even joking. Cracking day out.

pancreas

• The islets of Langerhans are the very best islets
« Reply #242 on: August 06, 2019, 04:51:04 PM »
A thread where you claim to have a !SECRET! which you won't tell anyone and you make them endlessly guess before deleting your account thinking delightedly that everyone will be forever tormented by the fact they never found out the secret, but in reality what happens is that everybody just shrugs and moves on to writing more Desolation posts and doesn't give it another thought.

FerriswheelBueller

• Golden Todger or
  • Silver Member
  • ...and I really do mean that.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.
« Reply #243 on: August 06, 2019, 05:01:30 PM »
A thread where you claim to have a !SECRET! which you won't tell anyone and you make them endlessly guess before deleting your account thinking delightedly that everyone will be forever tormented by the fact they never found out the secret, but in reality what happens is that everybody just shrugs and moves on to writing more Desolation posts and doesn't give it another thought.

Popcorn will definitely do this

Dex Sawash

• Silver Member
  • Upph√§ngningspunkterna
« Reply #244 on: August 06, 2019, 08:59:32 PM »

Careful mate

Jacket Potato Story

« Reply #245 on: August 07, 2019, 12:09:37 AM »
Careful mate

Jacket Potato Story

Haha! I forgot about that. What a bloody cracker that was, it had everything- joy, tears, romance... a jacket potato...

there was also hangthebuggers getting everyone to guess what he had in his box... and then, as a twist, not telling us.