Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:29:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Altered Carbon (Netflix 2018)

Started by surreal, December 04, 2017, 04:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Gravitas

Perhaps I need to re-visit them in that case, I recall ripping through them so perhaps the details weren't retained, for example I recall Quell being able to anglefire the shit out of mofos but I didn't think that required any deep entwining with the elder tech, but also it wasn't purely destructive but rather a necessarily destructive consciousness xerox.

Sebastian Cobb

Watched the first one of series 2,glad they've found a way to keep Poe in. Can't remember wtf was going on, some of it seemed a bit schlocky (eg he was obviously going to be the singing lady in the bar) but will still watch.

Inspector Norse

Episode 2 takes things down a notch with mean Captain Grimace and his band of non-speaking megasoldier extras.

Sebastian Cobb

Aww, Poe's getting a girlfriend!

Sebastian Cobb

Finished this, entertaining enough but thought some of the dialogue was cringe worthy. As if it was someone who thought the 'Stick Around' line in Predator was great but for the wrong reasons.