Author Topic: Eastenders  (Read 5088 times)

Malcy

• This is a Post Office isn't it?
    • Twitter
Re: Eastenders
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2019, 03:47:24 PM »
Masood is leaving again. I don't blame him. They gave him a tiny storyline and seemed to abandon it quite soon after. Waste of a good actor.

Malcy

• Twitter
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2019, 08:27:32 PM »
Glad Ben's coming back. Hopefully he'll give that plastic gangsta Hunter a 'Slappin dahhhhn'

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0dY4nTuIQdM

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2019, 12:30:39 AM »
I don't watch EastEnders on iTube or whatever, I don't live in the UK anymore, but I come to this thread and even go on DigitalSpy(I have to have a boiling shower afterwards) just to get updates on this program, in a hope there is a new big Ian and Phil storyline.

Malcy

• Twitter
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2019, 08:02:24 PM »
Mary & Lofty being back was good but for fuck sake did they have to introduce Masoods pain in the arse nieces in the same episode? That was screentime that could have been used to give them a bit more to say seeing as they were only back for one episode.

And as much as I like Masood I'm glad he's gone again. They were just wasting him.

lebowskibukowski

• Probably On A Register
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2019, 10:08:47 AM »
Mary & Lofty being back was good but for fuck sake did they have to introduce Masoods pain in the arse nieces in the same episode? That was screentime that could have been used to give them a bit more to say seeing as they were only back for one episode.

And as much as I like Masood I'm glad he's gone again. They were just wasting him.

Not may actors in Eastenders that are good at both comedy and pathos but he has always been great at both, and considering the usual shite that Eastenders writers pass off as comedy that is high praise indeed.