Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:37:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Eastenders

Started by neardark, December 05, 2017, 08:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

Masood is leaving again. I don't blame him. They gave him a tiny storyline and seemed to abandon it quite soon after. Waste of a good actor.

Malcy

Glad Ben's coming back. Hopefully he'll give that plastic gangsta Hunter a 'Slappin dahhhhn'

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0dY4nTuIQdM

Bazooka

I don't watch EastEnders on iTube or whatever, I don't live in the UK anymore, but I come to this thread and even go on DigitalSpy(I have to have a boiling shower afterwards) just to get updates on this program, in a hope there is a new big Ian and Phil storyline.

Malcy

Mary & Lofty being back was good but for fuck sake did they have to introduce Masoods pain in the arse nieces in the same episode? That was screentime that could have been used to give them a bit more to say seeing as they were only back for one episode.

And as much as I like Masood I'm glad he's gone again. They were just wasting him.

lebowskibukowski

Quote from: Malcy on February 19, 2019, 08:02:24 PM
Mary & Lofty being back was good but for fuck sake did they have to introduce Masoods pain in the arse nieces in the same episode? That was screentime that could have been used to give them a bit more to say seeing as they were only back for one episode.

And as much as I like Masood I'm glad he's gone again. They were just wasting him.

Not may actors in Eastenders that are good at both comedy and pathos but he has always been great at both, and considering the usual shite that Eastenders writers pass off as comedy that is high praise indeed.

Malcy

Fucking hell the new Ben regeneration is atrocious. Absolute mockney gangsta wannabe. Some good tweets on twitter about how bad he is.

MuteBanana

Adrian Edmondson is in this now. Guest appearances as a cancer patient. He's been flirting with Jean Slater.