Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:44:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

This man shames us all...

Started by Rimnick, January 12, 2005, 08:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rimnick

While on a recent holiday to OZ,  I found this interesting swing in a park just off the beach. What caught my eye was the similarity to a rubber thong....

The picture is very big, I am sure it can  be resized in photoshop

http://ee.1asphost.com/rimnick/DSC00206.JPG

untitled_london

QuoteBandwidth quota has been exceeded. The web site would work again after 12 hours. Members are given an initial bandwidth quota of 1000 MB monthly.

:(

fanny splendid

That picture was 1.5Mb in size, so no wonder he used up his bandwidth!

Adrian Brezhnev

Perhaps I'm being a little cynical here, but the posting sounds little more than a plug for 1apshot.com, whoever they are...
Quote100 MB FREE Web Hosting
Build your own free web site!

We offer our members unlimited bandwidth.  To request unlimited bandwidth please contact technical support with your web site URL. Unlimited bandwidth is given under the complete discretion of technical support.
It's the Posts: 3 bit that makes me more than a bit suspicous.

Good offer though, I think I might try it out!

Rimnick

no plug intended...its just where i keep my pics. hmm i may repost it later

Mediocre Rich

What is it and why does he shame us?

Did he point out that I am lazy?

Rimnick

as for having 3 posts, i must be shit at marketing since i rejoined with this account in Feb 2004. But i have been frequenting this very good forum since 2001.

its a shame th e pic is n't showing...it really was quite an odd thing for a childs swing.

How about another plug..... Go Volkswagon

Adrian Brezhnev

Sorry, didn't mean to cause any offence.

By the way, my website has some spare space (about a gigabyte at the moment), so if you'd like somewhere to temporarily host your pics. do let me know.

Timmay

QuoteBandwidth quota has been exceeded. The web site would work again after 12 hours. Members are given an initial bandwidth quota of 1000 MB monthly.
...and then...
QuoteWe offer our members unlimited bandwidth.  To request unlimited bandwidth please contact technical support with your web site URL.
Why not email them?

Rimnick

No offence taken

I have emailed them...soon we will basque in the glory of unlimited bandwidth.

imitationleather

Quote from: "Rimnick"While on a recent holiday to OZ

Blimey, I've heard about some strange trips in my time but that takes the biscuit. Did the Aryans rape you?

Guess what I've spent the last few nights watching...

fanny splendid

Lady Beaner

Oooooooooh the legs looks all cartoony and twisted!

fanny splendid

Quote from: "imitationleather"
Quote from: "Rimnick"While on a recent holiday to OZ

Blimey, I've heard about some strange trips in my time but that takes the biscuit. Did the Aryans rape you?

Quote from: "Lady Beaner"Oooooooooh the legs looks all cartoony and twisted!

!