Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:01:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Unintentionally funny pop-ups

Started by Adrian Brezhnev, January 12, 2005, 10:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian Brezhnev

I am sure that this topic will have been raised before, but what with me being only two days old, I wouldn't know.

Despite having numerous blocks in place, I continue to get about five pop ups an hour whenever I am online.

This one made me giggle, although I doubt very much that this was the authors' intention-

http://bigchurch.com/go/p10630.subinternational

"I met Christopher on Bigchurch.com and knew God was in our relationship. Chris is such an amazing blessing in my life. Thanks BigChurch!!"

- Slik101
If that photo and message, let alone her name, is genuine, I'll eat my hat!

Jemble Fred

Quote from: "some mad made-up cunt""I met Christopher on Bigchurch.com and knew God was in our relationship."

Do you think they find that a special turn-on? Supernatural voyeurism?

Adrian Brezhnev

I'm not sure why, but when I re-read that line, an image of her humping Christopher Biggins entered my mind.

Oh dear. I think I need a large drink.

terminallyrelaxed

"I was totally like fooling around on Bigchurch.com and this chick comes on to me, spouting all this stuff
about god and shit, I almost pee'd myself laughing. Tchah, she thinks my name's Chris...."

Adrian Brezhnev

Is that Christopher Biggins' grandson?

Anyway, here is another that popped up today-

QuoteJoin thousands of people all over the world and start
earning a second income from the internet with
Your Very Own $2 Empire Business Today!

New Amazing International Opportunity
Never before has there been an opportunity like the $2 Empire. Finally a simple system that really works! Every day people from all over the world are earning real money with the $2 Empire every day.

You are about to see that the $2 Empire is absolutely the best way for you to start earning a second income in just 10 minutes a day. There are no limits to how much money you can make with the $2 Empire, and you can start right away!

It does not matter what country you are from, or if you have ever made any money on the interment previously. The $2 Empire is easy and simple, anybody can make it work for them.

Don't waste Your Time
Too many people on the internet  are trying to create an income by selling expensive products. This will only bring you frustration. Waiting for those big sales that never come!

Others try joining different business opportunities. When in reality it is costing them more than they are making! Don't give your money away. Internet marketing is about building, and building from the bottom up. You have to start where you are at, and work your way to the top. This is what the $2 Empire will help you achieve.

Real Money in Your Pocket - Daily!
No matter who you are you can start earning real money online today. The $2 Empire does not guarantee you a six figure income in your first year (as some do), but it will show you exactly how this is done. It will also give you everything you need to enable you to generate a comfortable and affective income with $0.00 expenses. This is a great way for you to get started. And do it all in just 10 minutes a day!

What are $2 Empire members saying about the program?

I have been marketing on the net for 3+ years now, and have spent
hundreds and hundreds on promotions which has FAR EXCEEDED
any profits up until now.

Finally all I need to learn to earn is included in this "$2 Empire" package.
Every tool you need to market whatever your product, (the main opportunity
and favor you can send or give to your friends IS the $2 EMPIRE).

All I have been searching for is at my fingertips now with the $2 EMPIRE.
Look no further. $2 EMPIRE is here!

"Faith Power" - is my name and the power of Faith has delivered!

Dora

No membership Fees,  Full Membership for Life!
This is one of the great things that separates the $2 Empire from the rest. There are no membership fees and no risky investments. You will also receive a fully set up $2 Empire business website, which we will maintain for you. (more on this later :-)

Designed for Beginners No Experience Required!
If you have never made money on the internet before or are at the very beginning of our internet marketing adventure, then this is for you. This is an opportunity you You cannot afford to miss. The $2 Empire business is designed for the one with zero marketing experience.

Here is what another happy member had to say!

I am new to Internet marketing and I've seen  in the last several
months so many different programs, And I was bombarded with
so much info that my head was swimming;

but then one day I was lucky enough to come across $2 Empire,
and I could tell immediately that this was Different. The books and
software was up to date and just what anyone would need to start

an on line business, all under the same"roof" so to speak!

And all for less then $5 well you just couldn't beat it!

The business also came with a website that you can promote
the products with! I am very impressed, and I know that I am
going to be very successful  with this business.

Keep up the fantastic work that you are doing Matthew.    

I feel you have a true winner!  

Sincerely

Carolyn Pearson

We train You FREE  Learn to Earn Today!
The $2 Empire not only gives you everything you need, it also will train you how to use it. You will receive full $2 Empire beginners training absolutely free. Apart from the 4 day "$2 Empire beginners training course" you will also have access to a large library of training material and e-books. Since our resources are growing all the time, you will have access to some of the most up to date material out there.

Download Center!
As a $2 Empire member, not only will you get instant access to all our downloadable products immediately, but you will also receive all the new products we will continue to add over years to come!

Another $2 Empire member success story!

I do believe this program is sensational and everybody
needs to know about it before they do what I have done
and blow hundreds and in my case thousands of dollars
on software,  

websites and programs that are all hype and will only
continue to drain one's bank account (both money and mental)

no matter how hard you try ...Been there done that!

Again today I started my day with yet another payment.

What can I say this is great !!!

Sincerely, Dennis A. Batchelor

You will Not be disappointed!  Easy and it Works!
Just give me 2 minutes of your valuable time and let me show you how you can take advantage of the $2 Empire and make it work for you. Start earning effectively online Today!

I don't know why, but the sheer lack of originality and Nigerian flavour to it all made me grin with slight amusement.

Not exactly what I would call short and snappy- I just wonder if these things still find enough gullible would-be entrepeneurs to con these days. My favourite bit is the use of the word sincerely in the penultimate paragraph.