Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,185
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 767
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:05:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Engrenages (Spiral) Season 6

Started by Sebastian Cobb, December 13, 2017, 09:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

well, it allows her to be baby free for the 7th series, (probably dead in that one too)

Sebastian Cobb

The charges against Roban got dropped and although Josephine knows he lied she has no way of proving it. She's got her own shit to deal with anyway and it doesn't look like Roban's going to be doing much more judging.

Did anyone else chuckle at the mayor cracking on to Herville?

BlodwynPig

Marchaud and the rent boy was good though. Such a great villain.

Sebastian Cobb

lol, yes, I forgot about that for a minute.

I was kind of hoping after he told Roban to get fucked when he asked for a favour just after he'd kept him out of trouble that Roban was going to say 'fuck it' and give Josephine enough rope to hang him.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 16, 2018, 08:28:05 PM
lol, yes, I forgot about that for a minute.

I was kind of hoping after he told Roban to get fucked when he asked for a favour just after he'd kept him out of trouble that Roban was going to say 'fuck it' and give Josephine enough rope to hang him.

Things never happen how you want them to happen with these spirally frenchies

lebowskibukowski

Apparently this is starting on BBC4 in July. I have been told this by my sister with little to no evidence to back it up. Anyone heard anything yet?

mothman

It's definitely featured in an upcoming-stuff trailer for BBC4, so looks likely (no indications as to when though).

Sebastian Cobb

Cool. According to wikipedia Series 7 premiered on Canal+ in February so it does loo like it should be on its way.

mothman

It seems bizarre to think that series 1 was shown here the year we bought our house - that was thirteen years ago, and now we're maybe thinking of moving..!

Sebastian Cobb

I was talking to a French bloke at work about it and I said it was a bit unusual how there's an indefinite gap between series rather than being one a year and he just shrugged and said 'if you want quality you have to wait'. Touché.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: lebowskibukowski on May 20, 2019, 07:33:30 AM
Apparently this is starting on BBC4 in July. I have been told this by my sister with little to no evidence to back it up. Anyone heard anything yet?

Coming imminently, new trailer on the Spiral bbc minisite.

https://squareeyedworld.wordpress.com/2019/09/14/spiral-is-back-finally/

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 18, 2019, 04:53:44 PM
Coming imminently, new trailer on the Spiral bbc minisite.

https://squareeyedworld.wordpress.com/2019/09/14/spiral-is-back-finally/
GET IN..BUT WHERE WILL IT GO, HAS IT NOT REACHED ITS DARKEST CENTRE ALREADY?

studpuppet

I'm terrible at remembering what's going on without trailers.

- The Bernie Eccleston guy is having trouble with his memory.
- She's had a baby (by a dead guy that got blown up - I remember that) and she's tupping Stocky Copper (Pepe? Popeye? Bipi?).
- Ginger Lawyer.. no, can't remember what she's up to but she still looks ace.
- Can't even remember what the police boss looks like.

I'm sure I'll enjoy it though.

Sebastian Cobb

Laure ran away from her kid. She was shagging Gilou.

Tintin resigned and told them all to get bent.

Ginger lawyer (Josephine) was facing attempted murder after she tried to run over her date rapist colleague.

mothman

Fantastic. Not much else on my skate to view in October. New The Good Place I think, but that's it. Oh, and El Camino. I'll come in again...

lebowskibukowski

Sebastian Cobb

If any of you fancy a catch up it looks like they're re-running series 6 (which hopefully is a primer for series 7)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0072wk9/episodes/player

Jasha

BBC4 started repeating 6 on Saturday night