Author Topic: Vic and Bob-new series of Big Night Out  (Read 15705 times)

Shit Good Nose

• Several bags of balls
Re: Vic and Bob-new series of Big Night Out
« Reply #240 on: December 31, 2018, 02:33:01 PM »
Was Les in this?  Whats he up to these days?

No.  Last I heard he was still doing ceramics/pottery, and happy away from showbiz (whilst not totally discounting some form of reunion), but that was a few years ago.

Christ man, that's way old news - where have you been for the last 27 years!?!?!?!?!?!?

« Reply #241 on: December 31, 2018, 05:27:54 PM »
Corned beef bit from the first episode was my favourite. Worthy of Gilbert and George; should be entered for the Turner Prize.

Phoenix Lazarus

• Why bother writing stuff below your avatar?
« Reply #242 on: December 31, 2018, 05:34:06 PM »
No.  Last I heard he was still doing ceramics/pottery, and happy away from showbiz

Just imagining him revolving, like the guests on Shooting Stars, with his bald head's doubling as spinning wheel and replacement for the sculpting potter's hands in forming a bowl from moist clay.

Alberon

• His heart is an empty fridge
« Reply #243 on: January 01, 2019, 01:09:08 PM »
He was a bit bitter at being dropped post-BNO, wasn’t he?

Not being asked back for the new BNO is probably winding him up even worse. Vaun is probably finding bits of dead animals left on his doorstep.

« Reply #244 on: January 05, 2019, 08:25:08 AM »
Watched the second episode yesterday as I missed it the first time round. The bit where the crowd boo and that bloke shouts ARSEHOLE when Bob tells his announcement had me right laughing, and feeling bad at th same time.

Replies From View

• Rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.
  • Golden Member
  • Gargoyles have milk bags.
« Reply #245 on: January 05, 2019, 09:52:59 AM »
Just imagining him revolving, like the guests on Shooting Stars, with his bald head's doubling as spinning wheel and replacement for the sculpting potter's hands in forming a bowl from moist clay.

I’ve got his bald revolving head as the clay that somebody is splashing water on and trying to mould.