Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:58:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Vic and Bob-new series of Big Night Out

Started by Phoenix Lazarus, December 15, 2017, 06:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

That's ridiculous, it's not a fucking airport

SpiderChrist

SpiderChrist

It's an issue. Gonna just chance me arm anyway. It's Vic and Bob we're talking about here.

St_Eddie

I've got my fingers crossed for you, SpiderChrist.

DrGreggles

I'm there for Friday's recording, but won't arrive until 5pm.
What were the numbers like at that time?

SpiderChrist

That was fucking brilliant.

Got there about 4, only about 8 of us waiting. By 5pm there was about thirty. Should be fine to get there then.

My jaw hurts from laughing.

SpiderChrist

Free runners, Bill Decker, Frank Roddam, Bob's birthday present, Novelty Island, Chaka Khan, Bob's urban dance workshop...

SteveDave

Get in! I'm glad you got in. I hope to be there by 4:30 next Tuesday.

SteveDave

I am first in the queue for tonight's filming. I am also busting for a piss.

mojo filters

Quote from: SteveDave on July 02, 2019, 04:41:32 PM
I am first in the queue for tonight's filming. I am also busting for a piss.

Sounds like the start of one of Bob's non-sequitur interjections, addressed to a problem-solving Vic. Cue much hilarity as that tricky situation plays out...

SteveDave

Got in! Front row! My wife had an argument with someone she accused of queue-jumping!

Bazooka

You absolute wankers, I wish I was in the UK. However I can console myself by watching their Brookside parody on Shooting Stars on loop https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6X1y84IZ6zo

SteveDave

The difference between the two of them is interesting. When Vic was alone onstage waiting for Bob to get changed he just stared off vacantly but when the situation was reversed, Bob was chatting to the audience. There was a 16 year old boy who Bob asked "Have you done it yet?" and then he collapsed into childish giggling and apologies.

Vaun looks terrifying in real life.

DrGreggles

VLSFan147

Apologies in bumping a thread, but I do hope that for the second series they bring back Le Corbusier et Papin. My niece was poorly the other week, and showing her some clips of the flatulent Frenchmen cheered her up to no end!

Bazooka

Ive only just watched this, which is disgusting as I consider them god tier, but anyway, fucking marvelous, just beautifully silly. I loved that the haunted toilets were brought back.

Shaky

Quote from: SteveDave on July 03, 2019, 08:46:29 AM
The difference between the two of them is interesting. When Vic was alone onstage waiting for Bob to get changed he just stared off vacantly but when the situation was reversed, Bob was chatting to the audience.

I've heard that Vic/Jim is very shy in real life.

Twed

Bob too, to a lesser degree. Vic seems to be the kind of sweet, extreme introvert who comes alive on stage.

Replies From View

Alberon

When's this coming on my telly then, yer bastard?

SteveDave

When it does you'll be able to see my big face laughing heartily from the front row. Then you can compare and contrast how much I've changed since I was in the audience for the first (I think) Stewart Lee Go Faster Stripes DVD.