Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:57:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A new Fools and Horses thread.

Started by Glebe, December 19, 2017, 06:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Soon

Quote from: TheMonk on August 02, 2020, 01:29:24 AM
This YouTube channel has some interesting OfAH bits, if annoyingly edited.
https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlyFoolsHorses

Shambolic editing. Nice content, but I can edit shit more seamlessly on my 2004 dated software.

Utter Shit

Glebe

Weird random things... just discovered the Chinese takeaway owner in 'Video Nasty' (Chua Kah Joo) played Chen, one of the Shanghai Gangsters in Temple of Doom, and also popped up on Little & Large a couple of times!

Shaky

The mighty John Challis has just recorded a 70th birthday message for my Dad! Beyond chuffed, even if I did pay for it.

Utter Shit

One of life's great pleasure's for me nowadays is seeing what new tat the OFAH shop is selling, and particularly the models. I completely get why someone might want the three-wheeler as it's iconic, but who on earth wants a Parry Printing van?

Or Denzil's lorry?

Or the truck that transported a load of Romanian wine to be pre-blessed?

Glebe

Quote from: Utter Shit on October 26, 2020, 10:34:29 AMwho on earth wants a Parry Printing van?

I wouldn't fake a smile if it was offered as a gift!

Shaky

I can imagine the office bore waving his Parry van around and misquoting the show.

Bumping the thread here but they might as well rename Gold the "Only Fools Channel" at this point. I series linked one episode & within a week I'd got the entire bloody run on my Sky box & in some cases multiple copies of the same episode haha!