Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:02:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bond

Started by asids, December 28, 2017, 01:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blumf

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 23, 2019, 02:59:47 PM
I wish they'd just go with my idea to have a Bond film as normal but everyone is bare in it.

You know full well that was done in the Bob Holness adaptation of Moonraker.

It's a shame there's no time to die as it's a good day to die hard.

Panbaams

Chollis

I guess I'll die another day because no time to die today tomorrow is never enough to die hard

Shame that it looks like another "sequel".

Piggyoioi

looks as shit as the previous 2.

Dr Rock

Jerzy Bondov

It looks great. CARS. GIRLS. BANTER.

Captain Z

Guns, Girls, Guys, Grrr!

Piggyoioi

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on December 04, 2019, 02:33:08 PM
It looks great. CARS. GIRLS. BANTER.

Broson tier car gadgets. Women young enough to get Craig a nonce label. Cringe inducing wokebantz.

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: Piggyoioi on December 04, 2019, 02:39:09 PM
Broson tier car gadgets. Women young enough to get Craig a nonce label. Cringe inducing wokebantz.
This all sounds great to me.

Piggyoioi

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on December 04, 2019, 02:40:53 PM
This all sounds great to me.

I'd rather they just pick a vibe. nothing worse than the previous 2 films which wanted to have the goofy mastermind villain / sexist bollocks while at the same time asking us to take it all so very seriously.

popcorn

BOND GIRL: Why would I betray you?
BOND: We all have our secrets. We just didn't get to yours yet.

??

????

What does it mean?

????

Piggyoioi

Quote from: popcorn on December 04, 2019, 02:52:55 PM
BOND GIRL: Why would I betray you?
BOND: We all have our secrets. We just didn't get to yours yet.

??

????

What does it mean?

????

I hope it goes full woke and it turns out she's trans.

Blumf

Blumf

Quote from: Piggyoioi on December 04, 2019, 03:33:28 PM
I hope it goes full woke and it turns out she's trans.

Glinnerfinger

kidsick5000

Oh I hope she's evil in this

Wet Blanket

Seems to be the same Bond's old and knackered and one into hiding but he's coming back to kick some ass plot that all the Craig's bar the first one have been. Appears to look much nicer than Spectrum though, is Roger Deakins back in the fold?

The Goldfinger car was a nice touch in Spyfall but I'm sick of seeing it now. 

Quote from: Wet Blanket on December 04, 2019, 05:36:40 PM
Seems to be the same Bond's old and knackered and one into hiding but he's coming back to kick some ass plot that all the Craig's bar the first one have been.

Think it was pointed out on Smershpod (and probably elsewhere) how weird it was to reboot with Craig as a novice 00 agent and then immediately have him jaded, knackered and out to pasture in all of his subsequent outings.

kidsick5000

Quote from: Wet Blanket on December 04, 2019, 05:36:40 PM
is Roger Deakins back in the fold?

I thought so too. And some websites have too. but it's Fukunaga's regular Linus Sandgren.
Though he's doing a damn good impression of Deakins

Head Gardener

just watched the 2nd best Bond in a ropey 60's movie also starring Sid James and old man Steptoe!

magval

Why are Michael Ripper and Sid James sort of sharing a credit with that "/"?

All the Craig ones are on over Christmas, but I imagine they're on ITV2 etc a lot anyway.

lipsink

I caught the ending of Casion Royale last night and Craig looks strikingly different in that. The amount Craig ages between Quantum of Solace and Skyfall still amazes me.

Ant Farm Keyboard

He's supposed to look weak and aged during the first act, apart from the pre titles sequence. That's when he gets the close shave by Moneypenny (facial hair tends to make him look 60) and extracts the bullet that he gradually starts to look like Bond again.

Kryton

No time to golden die raker.

Dr Rock

Quote from: Ant Farm Keyboard on December 24, 2019, 04:28:43 PM
He's supposed to look weak and aged during the first act, apart from the pre titles sequence. That's when he gets the close shave by Moneypenny (facial hair tends to make him look 60) and extracts the bullet that he gradually starts to look like Bond a cross between a squaddie and Alfred E Neuman again.

Cardenio I