Author Topic: Bond  (Read 36325 times)

Re: Bond
« Reply #660 on: April 25, 2019, 02:44:00 PM »
M:  You will have to question the lady Bond. Pump up her information.

Moneypenny: (aside) It's up to you how much information you pump up her!

Bond:   I cannot hear you I am standing over here.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 03:10:42 PM by Gerald Fjord »

Shit Good Nose

• Several bags of balls
« Reply #661 on: April 25, 2019, 02:48:21 PM »
Still waiting for the Bond film where he's riddled with STDs and numerous cancers (maybe a touch of AIDS too), no longer a functioning alcoholic, up to his eyeballs in childcare payments, court appearances for sexual harassment offences stacking up, constantly mashed off his bonce due to the self medicating to ease the pain.  That's the one I'll go and pay to see.

mothman

• I don't know why
« Reply #662 on: April 25, 2019, 03:06:24 PM »
That's basically Happy! isn't it?

Jerzy Bondov

• give my cheeky volvic a bash
    • righto so ive got five minutes off work and uh yeah im gonna have a cheeky volvic
« Reply #663 on: April 25, 2019, 03:08:12 PM »
Lovely Ana de Armas is going to get bonked by Bond and then she is going to die. 100% guaranteed.

thecuriousorange

• WELCOME THRILLHOU
« Reply #664 on: April 25, 2019, 03:25:36 PM »
I hope Rami Malek isn't Blofeld. If the Blue is the Warmest Colour actress is back then it's a direct continuation of the last one and that stupid brother plotline would have to be continued. Looking forward to the next full reboot already.

Dr Rock

• The BEST of luck!
« Reply #665 on: April 25, 2019, 03:35:38 PM »

NOT MY BOND.

biggytitbo

• WHAT ABOUT THE GODDAM JAFFA CAKES ASSWIPE
    • theunredacted
« Reply #666 on: April 25, 2019, 03:37:11 PM »
Lovely Ana de Armas is going to get bonked by Bond and then she is going to die. 100% guaranteed.

Wonder if we'll see any side boob in this one?

Dr Rock

• The BEST of luck!
« Reply #667 on: April 25, 2019, 06:30:00 PM »

Neomod

• Oh my genitals | I'm a janitor
« Reply #668 on: April 25, 2019, 06:36:49 PM »

NOT MY BOND.

It's bleedin' Red Grant.

« Reply #669 on: April 25, 2019, 09:45:39 PM »

He'd do a great job as Bond I reckon.

Blumf

• Not long now
    • IGNORE ME!!!
« Reply #670 on: April 26, 2019, 12:15:50 AM »

NOT MY BOND.

Roy Batty's looking a fair bit past his incept date.

« Reply #671 on: April 26, 2019, 12:31:31 AM »
Has no one suggested Toby Jones?

« Reply #672 on: April 26, 2019, 12:27:05 PM »
Toby Jug more like.

« Reply #673 on: July 12, 2019, 12:20:47 PM »
Christoph Waltz spotted at Pinewood, looks like he's returning as Blofeld. Fuck knows why they're keeping it secret, it's not like his portrayal last time out blew everyone away. Can't see people freaking out when they find out ohmygod they got the fucking Waltzer back? Old Valse Sentimentale himself???

Can't wait til we find out he was secretly Judi Dench all along!

« Reply #674 on: July 12, 2019, 12:26:20 PM »
Christoph Waltz spotted at Pinewood, looks like he's returning as Blofeld.

Blofeld and Felix Leiter must be only characters in film history where it's sacrilege if they AREN'T played by a different actor in every film.

Bad Ambassador

• Sit down, Mario!
« Reply #675 on: July 12, 2019, 01:17:32 PM »
Christoph Waltz spotted at Pinewood, looks like he's returning as Blofeld. Fuck knows why they're keeping it secret, it's not like his portrayal last time out blew everyone away. Can't see people freaking out when they find out ohmygod they got the fucking Waltzer back? Old Valse Sentimentale himself???

Can't wait til we find out he was secretly Judi Dench all along!

I heard the suggestion that he offers Bond info on the new villain in exchange for privileges in prison, a la Hannibal Lecter. At least Bond has already established a track record of re-purposing bits of other movies.

Disappointing that he won't be played by Taran Killam as Waltz, though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ-LANh4_Zg

« Reply #676 on: July 13, 2019, 01:24:49 PM »
Christoph waltz fucking sucks

thecuriousorange

• WELCOME THRILLHOU
« Reply #677 on: July 13, 2019, 02:08:20 PM »
I thought they had already announced the Freddy Mercury guy as Blofeld. But I guess they could be doing the plastic-surgery thing, in a nod to Diamonds are Forever.

You may have read that Grace Jones flounced off the set of this, scuppering her planned cameo. I wonder who they'll wheel in as a replacement.

« Reply #678 on: July 13, 2019, 04:21:39 PM »
Janet Brown and John Wells, CGIed in.

Shaky

• I drink your thread
« Reply #679 on: July 14, 2019, 09:53:16 AM »
I thought they had already announced the Freddy Mercury guy as Blofeld. But I guess they could be doing the plastic-surgery thing, in a nod to Diamonds are Forever.

Nah, it's only been revealed that he's playing a new baddie terrorist of some sort. Fans then posited he could be the new Blofeld.

« Reply #680 on: July 14, 2019, 01:12:34 PM »

« Reply #681 on: July 14, 2019, 01:33:50 PM »
I wonder who they'll wheel in as a replacement.

Ironside.

Dr Rock

• The BEST of luck!
« Reply #682 on: July 14, 2019, 03:03:31 PM »
http://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/film-and-tv-lashana-lynch-to-take-over-james-bonds-iconic-code-name-20190714?c=1563092736831?source=twitter

This is predictably causing quite a stir with people who haven't read the article.

Quote from: some 'insider'
This is a Bond for the modern era who will appeal to a younger generation while sticking true to what we all expect in a Bond film,' the source added. 'There are spectacular chase sequences and fights, and Bond is still Bond but he's having to learn to deal with the world of #MeToo."

'Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don't work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed.

Ha, take that you outdated lothario! Proper baffled! Strike one for the girls!

Well, certainly not at the beginning.

Oh.

machotrouts

• Twitter
« Reply #683 on: July 14, 2019, 04:30:14 PM »
Here's a brand new hithertofore-unexplored idea for a Bond film to bring it up to date with modern feminist standards: The Bond Girl Doesn't Immediately Want To Fuck Bond But He Wears Her Down Eventually

Blumf

• Not long now
    • IGNORE ME!!!
« Reply #684 on: July 14, 2019, 07:25:26 PM »
Going back to the old Goldfinger template then.

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
« Reply #685 on: July 14, 2019, 08:10:26 PM »
Just focusing on a martini drinking arse kicking black female 007 from here on in rather than Bond coming back would be a lot more interesting. I think we've had enough middle aged white men creeping on women and faffing about as bond.

Could have just had Bond moving to a desk job in the first five minutes and handing over his gadgets before being shown to the coffee maker. "No martins in Accounting, Mr Bond". Then lets get on with this new character.

The new 007 films can still have bad jokes, violence, gadgets and clever plots, just no Bond or outdated attitudes.

kidsick5000

• Gotta be groovy for the moovy
« Reply #686 on: July 14, 2019, 09:52:01 PM »

This form of contraception is too extreme!

« Reply #687 on: July 15, 2019, 12:53:52 AM »

The bb gun ponces this effort right up.

Blumf

• Not long now
    • IGNORE ME!!!
« Reply #688 on: July 15, 2019, 01:07:18 AM »

Wet Blanket

• I am the Colour Blind Dog-Thief
« Reply #689 on: July 15, 2019, 09:28:16 AM »
While Daniel Craig is set to reprise his role as James Bond in the next film, the franchise is set for a shake-up, with reports claiming that black British actor Lashana Lynch has been cast as 007 – taking over Bond’s secret agent number after his character leaves M16.

The Mail has quoted from an anonymous “movie insider”, who says that the 25th film opens with Bond (Craig), retired in Jamaica, being called back to action to fight a new villain.

“There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says, “Come in 007”, and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman,” the source said. “It’s a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he’s been replaced as 007.”

Well it would have been if it hadn't been revealed a year in advance of the film's release.

My main takeaway from the above is that the plot is going to be the same 'he's a burnt out old fuck who becomes James Bond over the course of the movie' plot that all the Craig ones have been. You can guess the last scene already 'welcome back to MI6 007' *Daniel Craig's wrinkly face turns to the camea* BADAPPBADABADADAAAA!