Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:15:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Scum of the earth

Started by Adrian Brezhnev, January 15, 2005, 12:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian Brezhnev

Quote from: "The BBC news website"Sex attacker jailed for 150 years  
A Briton was jailed for 150 years in the United States on Friday for carrying out a series sex attacks.
Paul Capener, 42, was found guilty on 11 November of attacking two women as they slept in their homes in Oregon.

(not actually a photo of the bastard in question)

It emerged he is also wanted in Georgia over two rapes in 2000, and in the West Midlands where Capener allegedly raped five women between 1988 and 1992.
Faced with 150 years in prison, and even with time off for good behaviour- he's not going to be allowed to have sex with a woman for at least a century.

I do hope that he has a very large box of Kleenex...

imitationleather

'Scum of the earth'? Are you practicing LOL NO ironies or LOL NO sartyres?

Morrisfan82

I'm so glad you bring these news stories to our attention, how on earth would we hear about them otherwise?

If you come across any holiday bargains on Teletext, do be sure to start a thread about them.

imitationleather

I'm interested in the internet. I've heard so much about it, but I'm not sure what it is.

Is the any possibility of you starting a thread explaining what the internet is? Thanks in advance!

Hoogstraten'sSmilingUlcer

I thought this was another thread about Chavs.

Can I bitch about Chavs now?

Suttonpubcrawl

Look Adrian, you've made almost as many posts as the number of years he'll spend in prison! I'm sure you can make up the difference over the next few minutes. Perhaps you'll even get 200 before the day is over. A worthy aim!

Hornet

Oh what fun!  More responses from whores who mistake sarcasm for wit!!

hello Adrian

I'm actually quite interested in your response to the crime of serial rape.  Do you actually think that people who commit this kind of crime are the scum of the earth?    Do you agree with the opinion that rape is the worst crime that can be committed? What about murder, or torture - are they better or worse?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I'm honestly interested.  The 'scum of the earth' tag is all a bit daily mail and I wondered whether you think all criminals are scum, or just rapists?

Xander

As controversial and illegal, and very off topic as it seems (though I'd never practice it myself), I'm not  a massive proponent of the age of consent in this country. To do it at anything less that 16 would brand you as a paedophile (even if you were a 16 year old having sex with someone on the eve of their 16th birthday), the same as having gay sex under 18 would land you in prison a few years back. It seems that by sticking to one so ridgidly, we're saying a massive population of the world is wrong, and so somehow bettering ourselves. Certainly, history has shown us some things are wrong, but this? Hmmm. The sameas in BrassEye, with the satricial "This is the middle ages....but she's a prostitute".
    Everyone advances at different rates, and to say sexual relationships should be set at a certain age is ludicrious. I'm desperately trying to salvage a bit of debate from a somewhat pointless thread...

I agree we could say the cultural thing about a lot of things, but consentual sex is somewhat different to, say, religious torture.

And your cue to drive me out is............................................now...........................

And I won't be back to argue said point til midday tomorrow, because I'm off to bed. Shout among yourselves.

Adrian Brezhnev

Quote from: "domesticgoddess"Do you agree with the opinion that rape is the worst crime that can be committed? What about murder, or torture - are they better or worse?
In my possibly flawed opinion, all too often- murder is a crime of passion... for instance my soon to be ex-wife has on many occasions threatened to have me murdered. We used to live in South Africa, where the deed can be done by semi-professionals for as little as £300. Really rather scary- although I love the country, this is one of the reasons that I do not regret the fact that I returned to the UK.

Torture, I suggest, is more often carried out under orders from a higher authority. But there is no excuse for rape. Surely not many people here can disagree with that.

Quote from: "domesticgoddess"The 'scum of the earth' tag is all a bit daily mail and I wondered whether you think all criminals are scum, or just rapists?
Ah, I'm glad that you noticed the subtext! As far as I am concerned, almost all people that write for the Daily Mail are scum, as sadly, are many of the readers.

TotalNightmare

If i had my way, there would not be an age of consent, or even allow people to have sex, or indeed procreate....

Everyone should make love my blinking until your eyes hurt and then bashing your head in with a copy of The Lady magazine.

Fucking hell its late, i shouldnt be posting at all at this time of night...

sproggy

Quote from: "Adrian Brezhnev"But there is no excuse for rape. Surely not many people here can disagree with that.

Even if she was asking for it?

Santa's Boyfriend

TJ

And they wonder why there's no bandwidth left...

sproggy

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"ouch!

Just filling in until weekender decides to show ;-)

Xander

Quote from: "TotalNightmare"If i had my way, there would not be an age of consent, or even allow people to have sex, or indeed procreate....

Fucking hell its late, i shouldnt be posting at all at this time of night...

And I shouldn't post when drunk...

falafel

Quote from: "sproglette"
Quote from: "Adrian Brezhnev"But there is no excuse for rape. Surely not many people here can disagree with that.

Even if she was asking for it?

"And I hadn't had any for weeks, your honour".

Adrian Brezhnev

I very much doubt that any of those words will go down well with the Domestic Goddess!