Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:50:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is Kerbal Space Program any good?

Started by Barry Admin, January 17, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

There's a new enhanced Xbox version, but it still has tiny text that annoys me a lot. I wanted it for ages, finally got it in a sale, then had to wait until I could get new glasses. It seems like it's good fun, but more suited to a mouse and keyboard setup.

I dunno, is it good? How do you get into it? Where do you start? I've heard it's really great fun, but the text is almost tooo weeeeee.

Seems like a lark. Not at £35 or whatever it is on the ps4 though; seems like the type of thing that should be about 15

Twed

Could you plug a keyboard and mouse in?

BeardFaceMan

Don't you basically need an engineering degree to play this properly?

Kryton

Very good if you enjoy designing things and seeing if they fly. Very good if you like problem solving and creativity and seeing things you've struggled with for hours suddenly work. Couldn't imagine playing it on anything than a PC though...

Dropshadow

This Youtube guy (a professional scientist) is always pissing about with it:

https://www.youtube.com/user/szyzyg/videos

Fun, comedy fact: He sounds *exactly* like Jack Docherty of "Absolutely" fame.

gmoney

My old housemate loved it. I used to enjoy getting updates from him about the little Kerbal lads he'd got stuck on the moon etc, but it all seemed a bit too technical to me.