Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:54:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hard-to-find films and let's find them why don't we?

Started by zomgmouse, January 18, 2018, 05:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George White

The Executioner (1970)
Roughcut with Burt Reynolds

Gradual Decline

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on March 01, 2018, 09:54:17 PM
It's not on Cinemageddon or myspleen unfortunately.

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on March 01, 2018, 10:23:41 PM
tried some searching but nowt came back

try searching the original title (Il colore dei suoi occhi)

Cheers for looking, dudes. Much appreciated.

Dr Rock

French film, watched it on telly in the mid-80s hoping it would feature nudity, don't think it had any. But it was basically the story of a woman. If that's not enough information the most memorable scene is she is playing with her child in the sea, but the child gets swept away and drowns. Would like to see this movie again, clearly I don't have enough info to track it down, can you help film-finders?

zomgmouse

Anyone know if there's any rips of the TV film The Loner (1988) by Abel Ferrara?

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: zomgmouse on March 04, 2018, 06:40:39 AM
Anyone know if there's any rips of the TV film The Loner (1988) by Abel Ferrara?

It's not in any of my usual places unfortunately.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: zomgmouse on March 04, 2018, 06:40:39 AM
doesnt exist

zomgmouse

itsfredtitmus

not a film but does anyone know where i can get Gangsters 1975 and the following series? the dvd is completely out of print and goes for up to 50 pound
nae way im paying that for it to just get reissued by Network or a similar dvd company the second i buy it

i saw a review that said it was "get carter meets godard in birmingham" and i really wanna see it now

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on March 05, 2018, 07:32:13 PM
not a film but does anyone know where i can get Gangsters 1975 and the following series? the dvd is completely out of print and goes for up to 50 pound
nae way im paying that for it to just get reissued by Network or a similar dvd company the second i buy it

i saw a review that said it was "get carter meets godard in birmingham" and i really wanna see it now
I have it. God knows where I got it from.

Er...what's a good way of passing it on? Google Drive?

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on March 05, 2018, 09:31:13 PM
I have it. God knows where I got it from.

Er...what's a good way of passing it on? Google Drive?
ay google drive would be great!

Small Man Big Horse

Famous Mortimer

Sebastian Cobb

Could I have a shot of that gangsters please lads?

Lord Mandrake

Nobody will know this; love triangle type film set during the 1970 world cup. Seen late night  mid 90's BBC1 I think. Essentially it was about an Italian lad and an English lad trying to get off with a woman but details are sketchy, they might have cut in Jairzinho's goal and I think there was plenty of Bossa Nova in the soundtrack. Anyway it was a charming movie and I thought it might crop up during the world cup in Brazil but alas not.

All my karma to anyone who can help.

zomgmouse

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on March 06, 2018, 08:14:51 AM
Anybody have mr freedom? :(

Yes if SMBH can't get it I've got a download of this and the other Klein films too.

itsfredtitmus

anybody have The Plot Against Harry? It's on tpb but no seeds sadly

zomgmouse

Long-running stream and download search engine alluc.ee, which I had come to rely on for sourcing all sorts of obscure bits and bobs, has now fallen over. Distraught. Anyone know of any good places to search stream sites like openload/veehd/etc?

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: zomgmouse on March 12, 2018, 02:30:50 AM
Long-running stream and download search engine alluc.ee, which I had come to rely on for sourcing all sorts of obscure bits and bobs, has now fallen over. Distraught. Anyone know of any good places to search stream sites like openload/veehd/etc?
hate it when stuff like that goes down
no doubt an alternative will show up
might be some alts in here https://www.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/830tyy/allucee_has_apparently_shut_down_for_good/

itsfredtitmus

spielberg's duel
jesus there's so much in here that he used later on in his other films, esp jaws

George White

Lily in Love (1984),  The Black Planet (1980 cartoon), Kostas (1979)
Roger Donaldson's Nutcase

Famous Mortimer

Lily in Love and Nutcase are available on Cinemageddon, dunno about the other two.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on March 12, 2018, 09:57:15 AM
spielberg's duel
jesus there's so much in here that he used later on in his other films, esp jaws
how did this post end up in here