Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:56:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hard-to-find films and let's find them why don't we?

Started by zomgmouse, January 18, 2018, 05:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

I've just sent Crime Wave to itsfredtitmus now, and if anyone else wants it please pm me.

Also: I've tracked down High Tide, if it's still wanted just let me know.

Quote from: zomgmouse on February 07, 2018, 08:33:33 AM
Anatomy of a Paperclip. Any leads?

Also Wage War aka Yuddham Sei or Yutham Sei. Found a copy on tpb but no English subs.

There's no sign of either on Cinemageddon unfortunately.

mothman

Nobody's found any of my requests, you know. You're all useless.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: mothman on February 07, 2018, 05:54:46 PM
Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 07, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

George White

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: George White on February 07, 2018, 06:50:54 PM
Scandalous (1984)
The Games (1970)
getting the games for you rn
ill pm you it with google drive link

phantom_power

Quote from: mothman on February 07, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

We know where they are. We just all hate you

mothman

Quote from: phantom_power on February 07, 2018, 07:27:13 PM
We know where they are. We just all hate you

Oops. No, I definitely didn't see that post. I think my "NEW" posts link buttons are playing up a bit. Unless someone else has logged in as me, I dunno. Thanks for pointing that out, IFT. And, yes please, SMBH.

zomgmouse

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on February 07, 2018, 03:25:34 PM
I downloaded the DeToth by accident and got really confused when I went to watch it last night

I hope you continued as that is an excellent noir! Some super realist scenes and Sterling Hayden is great. Plus terrific camerawork, I remembering pausing one of the scenes so I could go back and marvel at the camera.

zomgmouse

I've just sent Crime Wave to itsfredtitmus now, and if anyone else wants it please pm me.

There's no sign of either on Cinemageddon unfortunately.

Keen for both of these please!

And that's a shame but thanks for searching.

mothman

SMBH is now my... well, second-favourite mammal. After puffins.

George White

Berserk (1967)
And a cheap i.e. free copy of Trog.

George White

On the Silver Globe (1978/1988)
The complete 3-hour SOS Titanic

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: George White on February 08, 2018, 06:24:35 PM
Berserk (1967)
And a cheap i.e. free copy of Trog.

I noticed that Berserk is on the piratebay, it's only got one seeder but hopefully it's obtainable.

Quote from: mothman on February 08, 2018, 05:38:08 PM
SMBH is now my... well, second-favourite mammal. After puffins.

One day I'll take top position, or die trying.

zomgmouse

mothman

Der Philosoph, a 1990 German film released in the UK as Three Women In Love.

Thursday

Anyone able to find

Dossier 51 (1978) Michel Deville

I've only been able to find unsubtitled versions.

Herbert Ashe

Dossier 51 En subtitles here: https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search/imdbid-0176666

Always find opensubs pretty reliable in terms of subtitles being for what they say they are.

Thursday

Sorry, it's not enough to only have subtitles, because I've only found streams of it.

Small Man Big Horse

Have you tried any of these torrents: https://btdb.unblocked.sh/q/Dossier%2051/ - I find BTDB to be a pretty decent site in general and much better than the Pirate Bay for rare films, the only problem is that it doesn't say how many seeders a torrent has, and the most popular one isn't always at the top of the listings.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Thursday on February 17, 2018, 12:18:11 PM
Sorry, it's not enough to only have subtitles, because I've only found streams of it.
use a flash downloader to download it and then drop the subtitle file into whatever u use 

Famous Mortimer

I watched and recently un-enjoyed "Smokey and the Hotwire Gang", one of only two directorial efforts from Tony Cardoza, who bad movie afficionados might remember from being the producer of the filmography of Coleman Francis.

However, his second movie, twenty years after the first, 1998's "Misfit Patrol", appears to be nowhere online. Best guess is, it was never released, as Cardoza was unable to find distribution for it, but on the off chance someone has a VHS of it in the back of a cupboard somewhere, let's get it out there where the world can see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SChb8rMoZ7U (the trailer)

Phil_A

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on February 17, 2018, 01:43:27 PM
I watched and recently un-enjoyed "Smokey and the Hotwire Gang", one of only two directorial efforts from Tony Cardoza, who bad movie afficionados might remember from being the producer of the filmography of Coleman Francis.

However, his second movie, twenty years after the first, 1998's "Misfit Patrol", appears to be nowhere online. Best guess is, it was never released, as Cardoza was unable to find distribution for it, but on the off chance someone has a VHS of it in the back of a cupboard somewhere, let's get it out there where the world can see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SChb8rMoZ7U (the trailer)

My god, that looks astonishing. The fact it actually includes a caption saying GET READY TO LAUGH is the icing on the cake.

Thursday

Phil_A

Oh I found a working torrent of Delusion thanks to that site SMBH linked to, only problem is it's a Russian dub. Bollocks.

Sebastian Cobb

I'd quite like to see Self-Criticism of a Bourgeois Dog (Selbstkritik eines buergerlichen Hundes in its original German title), I missed it on Mubi and can't see it on streaming platforms, amazon marketplace or the bay.