Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:35:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 2018

Started by dr beat, January 19, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

Oh shit, I've just remembered that John Higgins exists.

bgmnts

Quote from: Norton Canes on April 22, 2018, 11:36:01 AM
Come on Ding!

I've been there. Seems like forever just standing there in front of the microwave, waiting for spinach to defrost.

monolith

Glad Ronnie came back. I'd forgotten that Maguire has an atrocious record against him, probably went in to his head a bit.

DrGreggles

Can't say I've really watched much snooker in the last decade.
Is O'Sullivan still the best by bloody miles if his head's straight?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

After winning his first corporate work for Pukka Pies, Ding took the corporate mission of the company very seriously, and has since never compromised, on anything.

Sgt. Duckie

I saw a new snooker segment in between breaks on the red button yesterday. It is called '10 facts' or some bollocks like that. It consisted of shitty camera angles and ugly unflattering close ups of snooker players faces reeling boring facts off about one another, it was fucking painful.

I'm hoping somebody else has experienced it?

For example.. heavy eyed Mark Allen tells us a remarkable fact about the jester from Leicester himself - Mark Selby.

Mark Allen: "Mark Selby's nickname... is the Jester from Leicester".

Also featuring a squinting Ronnie O Sullivan and the pure heroin appearance of Stephen Maguire.

BlodwynPig

Fantastic. Imagine that's the only fact about Selby

biggytitbo

What I want to know about Selby is has he seen what's in Willy Thorne's shed?

Blue Jam

I like Lyu's shoes.Marco Fu may be a stylish MF but he's being outclassed on all fronts here.

Blue Jam

Lyu, you classy bastard...

Blue Jam

Did Will Arnett and Nathan Barley do a sex and then give birth to Ali Carter?

biggytitbo

Ironically for such an accomplished potter Lyu Haotian's balls haven't dropped yet.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

These Chinese are ruining the game with their fresh features and dedication. How are the likes of Barry Pinches going to rejoin normal society? It's not realistic is it.

biggytitbo

Comparing one of these exciting young Chinese tyros to the likes of Stuart Bingham is like comparing a shiny new racecar to a bucket full of mashed up dung and pie.

Flouncer

That reminds me - what sort of a nickname is Ball Run Bingham? I call him Ball Bag Bingham, because it sounds better with alliteration and also his face looks like a shaved ball bag with rudimentary features drawn on it.

sevendaughters

there was a good post here that seems to have disappeared about how a hangdog like Barry Pinches will compete in the world of slick Chinese yungtalent, my guess is that he opens a University of Snooker in Norwich and creams big state cash from China, make money from his despond.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: sevendaughters on April 23, 2018, 12:53:54 PM
there was a good post here that seems to have disappeared about how a hangdog like Barry Pinches will compete in the world of slick Chinese yungtalent, my guess is that he opens a University of Snooker in Norwich and creams big state cash from China, make money from his despond.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 23, 2018, 08:30:28 AM
These Chinese are ruining the game with their fresh features and dedication. How are the likes of Barry Pinches going to rejoin normal society? It's not realistic is it.

sevendaughters

i need to sit down in a big bin for a bit

biggytitbo

Norton Canes

Cuellar

Quote from: sevendaughters on April 23, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

Fuck me: failing that he could go on the circuit as a Simon Russel-Beale lookalike.

Norton Canes

Ding dithering, trying to stretch his lead to 5-3 for the session

Norton Canes

Ooh Ding, so masterful.

sevendaughters

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW, MURPHY?

Flouncer

I fucking missed that match to go to the doctors and do some shopping. I always like to see Murphy lose! Jamie Jones is cool too, I can remember watching him about four or five years ago at the Crucible and he was on fire, knocking in loads of centuries and generally kicking arse. He also reminds me of The Clash.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Nice to see AIDS Murphy was gassed out of the snooker first round.

Flouncer

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 23, 2018, 08:21:48 PM
Nice to see AIDS Murphy was gassed out of the snooker first round.

I can't stop belly laughing at this sentence.

billyandthecloneasaurus

Norton Canes

imitationleather

WHICH FUCKING THREAD ARE WE USING?

I hope Ding can continue this ruthless form and not fuck it up like he usually does. Once he finally wins the World Championship snooker as a sport is completed and a special tune plays while the credits roll.