Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 06:41:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Who was the most powerful Spice Girl?

Started by popcorn, January 20, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Genuinely interested in a good heated passionate discussion about your favourite spice girl and reasons as to why they are the most powerful.

Then or Now? If we were saying then, it Would be Gerri cos she was the one that left and became UN peace ambassador. Now I would say Victoria, because of her prolonged media exposure and wealth.

Funcrusher

Ginger's heat vision and super strength trumped Sporty's adamantium skeleton and invisibility cloak.

biggytitbo

You mean who would be most useful at harvest time? Got to be Ginger, she was built like a prize bullock.

ollyboro

daf

Neomod

Sin Agog

Scary once came into a skate hire place I was working at with hers and Eddie Murphy's baby in tow.  She hired some rollerblades and used her pram as a brake. That's power.

Dr Rock

Sporty. Although Mel B's scariness was evident, that doesn't mean she was a serious threat. The full extent of Mel C's Sports Powers were never clarified, but they could include the javelin, wrestling, boxing, MMA, darts, archery, and many more. And if she was in danger she could jump high over a wall to escape or onto it get a better position to do a wrestling slam, or could long jump away from any danger, returning, via long jumping, with a caber which she could expertly toss right in your face. 

Spiteface

Scary.

I think she'd be the one to assert her dominance over the other four with displays of her strength. Ginger starts playing up, Scary'd just punch her teeth in.

DrGreggles

Sporty.

At any point she could have played the 'Well, YOU sing it then!' card and the others would have been fucked.
Bet she could crush 'em between her thighs too.

newbridge

Sporty, because I don't recall her ever actually singing. Surely she was just there to be the enforcer.

Actually, come to think of it, I don't recall Posh Spice or Baby Spice singing anything either. This band is a sham!

ollyboro

Quote from: Neomod on January 20, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
I'd say Baby Bunton cos wasn't she shagging him.
What?!? She was a virgin. And if they reform, she will be again.

Lemming

Sporty. The athletic skill she displays in the Wannabe video cements her place as the most formidable Spice Girl.

Sin Agog

Quote from: ollyboro on January 20, 2018, 04:47:09 PM
What?!? She was a virgin. And if they reform, she will be again.

Ian Watkins' favourite Spice Girl.

ollyboro

Quote from: Sin Agog on January 20, 2018, 05:09:53 PM
Ian Watkins' favourite Spice Girl.
I'm almost certain H is a committed homosexualer.

Kane Jones

Quote from: newbridge on January 20, 2018, 03:39:22 PM
Sporty, because I don't recall her ever actually singing. Surely she was just there to be the enforcer.

She's the only one who can actually sing, surely? Admittedly her voice is grating and annoying, but still.

JoeyBananaduck

A former friend of mine was friends with Emma at school. Says she turned up to a party years later and did a load of coke, absolutely shitfaced making a fool of herself. So in terms of constitution, given she's still alive, probably Emma.

Sin Agog

Quote from: JoeyBananaduck on January 20, 2018, 06:33:48 PM
A former friend of mine was friends with Emma at school. Says she turned up to a party years later and did a load of coke, absolutely shitfaced making a fool of herself.

Are you referring to her episode of Murder in Successville?

maett

Mel B would be a triple threat in American Football. Easily the most powerful. I've got her down as a full back, tight-end and a wide receiver.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Ferris

JoeyBananaduck

Quote from: Sin Agog on January 20, 2018, 06:38:45 PM
Are you referring to her episode of Murder in Successville?

I'm only dimly aware of what that is. Former friend was a bit nuts so I wouldn't take her word as gospel by any means.

Butchers Blind

Victoria Spice would go out in the first round followed by Emma Spice in the second.  Geri Spice would be next leaving the Mel Spice twins to battle it out.  Mel C would out fight Mel B with high kicks and sports bras.

Financially, the Beckham creature is obviously the top dog.

mothman

Sporty is the only one wearing shoes. I don't know if that resolves anything, beyond giving her a natural advantage in a hostage situation, when terrorists start schießing dem fenster.

Bazooka

Posh can also summon Dane Bowers at any given moment.

Glebe