Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,344
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:03:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

My knob smells of cum...

Started by Bhazor, February 03, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhazor

...and I can't shift it. 20 minutes in shower full pressure. I doused it under the tap before dinner. I've had a gallon of water to try and hose it out. But still I smell overpoweringly spermy.

I can smell it now sitting at my desk.

I haven't even had a chug today because I'm afraid the smell will be cumulative.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Not your knob is it

It's your face

Possibly

JoeyBananaduck

Quote from: Bhazor on February 03, 2018, 09:17:32 PM
...and I can't shift it. 20 minutes in shower full pressure. I doused it under the tap before dinner. I've had a gallon of water to try and hose it out. But still I smell overpoweringly spermy.

I haven't even had a chug today because I'm afraid the smell will be cumulative.

Of course the smell will be 'cumulative', as you call it. Mr Fancy Pants.

Mr Eggs

It's yer dead grandad ghost wanking on you to insist you take a DNA test.

I wouldn't take one if I were you. Just suck it up.

hamfist

there is a blob of cum in your nostril

Bhazor

Spunky guff is back. Got up this morning looking forward to my first wee and was just pulling down my panties when *Poomph* cum fumes thick enough to chew. Currently sitting on a queening stool with my cock and balls in a bucket of talc.

cptspalding

What got rid of it last time?

Replies From View

Quote from: Bhazor on February 03, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

Have you tried using shower gel or soap or anything like this?

biggytitbo

You could chop your balls off and cut the cum off at source?

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 10, 2018, 06:28:33 PM
You could chop your balls off and cut the cum off at source?

You can never know for sure where it is coming from.  You can chop your balls off and realise that it is coming from higher up, cut a little higher and nope, still not got it, and eventually end up with nothing below the neck yet still reeking of jizz.

It's not worth it.

thraxx

Of whose cum does it smell?

Is it Cliff Thorburn's?

biggytitbo

Quote from: Replies From View on May 10, 2018, 06:48:22 PM
You can never know for sure where it is coming from.  You can chop your balls off and realise that it is coming from higher up, cut a little higher and nope, still not got it, and eventually end up with nothing below the neck yet still reeking of jizz.

It's not worth it.

Depends how strong the smell is I think, better to be only a head but with no persistent smell of cum, as I think Confucius said in one of this proverbs.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 10, 2018, 06:54:53 PM

Depends how strong the smell is I think, better to be only a head but with no persistent smell of cum, as I think Confucius said in one of this proverbs.

If it's originating somewhere in the head but emerging from the genitals your nose is further away from the smell than if you cut off everything below the neck so it was spooling out of there.

In the end you just have to weigh up the pros and cons and make the decision for yourself.

Sebastian Cobb

I did a spunk that smelled like shield soap the other day.