Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:44:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sargon of Akkunt finally just starts yelling the n word at people

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, February 07, 2018, 06:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Lemming

Big schadenfreude laughs as people he thought were his mates call him "Sargoy of Mossad" and "Sargon of Acuck".

His attempts to remarket himself as a "liberalist" are the highlight of the ongoing breakdown, though.

Dr Rock

hahahahahah

''I'm only human. I have feelings, despite attacking people mercilessly for being stupid for years, I deserve respect. Yet internet people are acting like faggots and n*****s to me. How is that fair?'

Keep digging ya cry-baby dick.

bgmnts

Why is faggot asterix worthy?

What does he mean when he uses those terms, anyway?

Shay Chaise

I have never heard of this person and I won't click any links about it.

in this particular case that is genuinely wise and i respect that

bgmnts

Oh I get it!

He's quite a wally isn't he?

I do agree with him in terms of the lack of decorum. People like him build a rod for their own back, though.

what would alt-righters acting with decorum achieve? fuck all, most likely. the manners aren't the issue really

bgmnts

I think the constant barrage of nasty insults does contribute to the problem in general no? I don't know.

Bhazor

God I hope he goes full Icke.

Though of course unlike Sadman of Akkunt, Icke doesn't support Trump.

Quote from: bgmnts on February 07, 2018, 09:44:43 PM
I think the constant barrage of nasty insults does contribute to the problem in general no? I don't know.

in general yes, but in this specific case he's asking that a bunch of people who are okay with ethnic cleansing to act more respectfully. i don't know what he expected.

"these people who think Africans are sub-human are very rude! no sense of occasion!"

marquis_de_sad

His attempt to get on their level by talking like them makes him Dad of the Year.

BlodwynPig

??? what is this all about? Is this like the time Dermot O'Fergus said a bad word on Radio Liechtenstein?

Cuellar

This is very funny (and disgusting).

"White people are meant to be polite!!!!"

falafel

It's all a bit strange. The Internet has become like a massive, unending TV serialisation of Inside Out but set in the brain of a seriously and irreversibly deranged adult rather than an innocent little girl. There is no learning here.

Who is this person? What fragment of the collective psyche does he represent?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: falafel on February 07, 2018, 11:27:25 PM
It's all a bit strange. The Internet has become like a massive, unending TV serialisation of Inside Out but set in the brain of a seriously and irreversibly deranged adult rather than an innocent little girl. There is no learning here.

Who is this person? What fragment of the collective psyche does he represent?

Freedom and the untethered ego

newbridge

The surest means of taking away the cruel power of the n-word is to have more nerds with effete British accents start saying it.

brat-sampson

Honestly, this needs a little background. I've heard this guy's name before in terms of being a 'Holier-than-Thou atheist' right-wing cunt, but who's he attacking with racial slurs here, and why?

I mean, clearly, he's a fucking cunt, and throwing out the most racist and offensive terms he can find in an entirely derogatory and unironic, humorless way, and deserves all the pillorying he can get, but I can't really follow what's going on. If he's attacking the alt-right, why? Why were they turning their Sauron's Ire towards him? Did he kiss a gay baby? Give a compliment to a Muslim? Say that perhaps Trump isn't worthy of a gold rotating statue?

Fair enough, he's having a live debate with an alt-righter and he's getting worked up about the comments he's getting from the listeners in the instant message box accompanying the chat. He's trying to reach out to alt-righters in order to convince them to soften their rhetoric so they can be allies in the war against their common enemies, SJWs and feminists (Sargon is a self-proclaimed classical liberal, which is a conservative). This is backfiring massively as alt-righters dislike him for not being extremist enough (despite being pretty transparently racist himself, Sargon has made an effort to publicly push back against unashamed alt-righters like Richard Spencer). Unfortunately for him, the alt-right consider him 'cucked' for not accepting their ideas fully (despite there already being significant ideological overlap) and so they are taking the opportunity to pile onto him in the chatbox during this livestream. The excerpt captures the moment when he starts losing his patience at the mass of comments insulting him and starts shouting at the people in the chat, much to the bafflement of his interlocutor.

Thursday

I very much enjoy this brand of British youtubers who appeal to Gamergaters and the Alt-Right then suddenly find themselves not quite in step with the far-right American audience they've attracted, somehow unsure of how that could be.

Quote from: brat-sampson on February 07, 2018, 11:41:54 PM
If he's attacking the alt-right, why? Why were they turning their Sauron's Ire towards him? Did he kiss a gay baby? Give a compliment to a Muslim? Say that perhaps Trump isn't worthy of a gold rotating statue?

I think the specific difference in thinking is that Sargon is the kind of conservative who who thinks that racism and sexism simply do not exist in the West anymore, and therefore that any attempt at a structural critique to identify any kind of inequality is pure SJW hogwash designed purely to make white men feel sad. He also seems to believe that black people innately make bad decisions and that this accounts for their relative impoverishment in the U.S., and he rejects any theories about how contextual sociological factors have put African-Americans at a disadvantage in many respects. So he's your standard Fox News/Charles Murray conservative.

The alt-right, on the other hand, think there should be more open racism and mass deportations and whites only countries and all sorts of horrible stuff. Sargon is somebody who essentially thinks that everything is fine exactly the way it is, and will denounce any attempt at societal change as extremism (He's what you might call an SQW, a status quo warrior). So he's got an uphill battle with the alt-right, who hate the left and feminists just as much as he does, but the thing is that they actually want to do something about it other than whining on YouTube. Sargon clearly wants to ally with them if he can, but simply can't sign off on their extreme solutions without losing his 'liberal' credentials (which are phony anyway). So he is reduced to calling them the n word because they won't meet him in the middle on anything.

manticore

I once saw a video by him where, in his perpetually petulant, upset and pedantic why-can't-everyone-just-be-LOGICAL-about-things-like-me way, he made the case that Elliot Roger's murders were the fault of feminism. He's a man whose every sentence says 'I have a complex'. He's really rather popular.

Cloud

So I know of him, isn't he one of those "not a Nazi or a racist or anything like that just an anti SJW internet philosopher" types along the lines of Rubin, Peterson etc?  Not necessarily as evil as sometimes made out despite the rather uncomfortable devil's advocacy - or has he shown his True Colours now and doubled down and started goose stepping and calling people the n word?

He strikes me as one of those who sits somewhere in the middle and will be called an SJW feminazi and a racist bigot at the same time by different people.

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on February 08, 2018, 12:35:56 AM
I think the specific difference in thinking is that Sargon is the kind of conservative who who thinks that racism and sexism simply do not exist in the West anymore, and therefore that any attempt at a structural critique to identify any kind of inequality is pure SJW hogwash designed purely to make white men feel sad. He also seems to believe that black people innately make bad decisions and that this accounts for their relative impoverishment in the U.S., and he rejects any theories about how contextual sociological factors have put African-Americans at a disadvantage in many respects. So he's your standard Fox News/Charles Murray conservative.

Is he? Have to admit I'm not familiar enough with his very boring output, but I thought he was squarely in the cultural camp. That is, he doesn't believe it's a genetic thing, which puts him very at odds with the pol consensus (which is 'race-realist' about genetic difference, ie, racist).

This doesn't mean SoA won't say things that you or I might consider racist, it's just an ideological difference among people who hate Muslims and have different explanations for what's causing the problem. Same with inequality. I think his use of the n-word here is him deliberately throwing the alt-right terminology back at them, the inference being that so-called race-realists think that black people are genetically unable to co-operate.

Quote from: Cloud on February 08, 2018, 12:43:04 AM
So I know of him, isn't he one of those "not a Nazi or a racist or anything like that just an anti SJW internet philosopher" types along the lines of Rubin, Peterson etc?  Not necessarily as evil as sometimes made out despite the rather uncomfortable devil's advocacy - or has he shown his True Colours now and doubled down and started goose stepping and calling people the n word?

He strikes me as one of those who sits somewhere in the middle and will be called an SJW feminazi and a racist bigot at the same time by different people.

He's definitely to the right of the middle. He's a Trump supporter, for one. Also likes Jacob Rees Mogg. Also somebody who believes structural racism doesn't exist but that white men are under attack which is the pretty standard right-wing cognitive dissonance position nowadays. He is a racist as well, believing that African-American are to blame for their own disenfranchisement because innate characteristics make them less likely to marry and more likely to commit crime is racism. Racism of the boring Fox News variety.

marquis_de_sad

So to clarify, he's Samuel Huntingdon rather than Charles Murray.