Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:20:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Nathan Barley trailers on C4 (Friday 11/02/05, 10pm)

Started by Dr David V, January 20, 2005, 05:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Synchronised Cocks

I just love the new trailer. I'm wondering though who is worse though, Nathan Barley for being Nathan Barleyish or Dan Ashcroft for being unfriendly towards those who have welcomed him back into their bosoms after he gave the Vs to them and left. Richard Ayoade's character is probably a nice chap compared to Dan Ashcroft. They are just having fun. Dan Ashcroft is just a twat really! He should loose his attitude and join in.

23 Daves

Now, I can't really talk about the first episode because I'm in the unfortunate position of having been unable to see it, but I do find there's an interesting polarity going on with Dan Ashcroft - a lot of media types (including some of my friends) are saying they can really relate to him, and can recall entire conversations running along similar lines.  People on here, on the other hand, find him loathsome.  As I've said, I can't judge, but it's something I look forward to unravelling.

And I much prefer this second trailer.  I may as well say that it seems to be Morris lambasting those who idolise him, since that really is the impression I get.

Lumiere