Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:03:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Taskmaster - Series 6

Started by olliebean, February 22, 2018, 10:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clownbaby

Quote from: georgetaylor on July 07, 2018, 10:59:31 AM
Yes, I agree, that was good.

Aw I found it a bit annoying haha

gilbertharding

Quote from: Clownbaby on July 07, 2018, 10:06:29 AM
Don't know about anyone else but I thought Alice Levine made a bit of a fuss about Alex accidentally brushing her boob when he put the rosette on

OTOH, Tim was fine with his boobs being touched, wasn't he?

DrGreggles

arpster

Just catching up with this - watching in reverse so its a bit of a letdown after the splendid series 7 ....Russell Howard is a exactly as i expected him to be...which doesn't say much for him  - Tim Vine is like a big dopey bastard cousin who's impossible to dislike - Asim Chaudhry is as poor in this as he is brilliant in People Just Do Nothing - Tarby Jnr is rollicking good value - Alice Levine is remarkably attractive...even if the series turns to cack I'll probably persevere with it just to watch her doing daft shit .....

DrGreggles

Quote from: arpster on January 04, 2019, 01:40:45 PM
Just catching up with this - watching in reverse so its a bit of a letdown after the splendid series 7 ....Russell Howard is a exactly as i expected him to be...which doesn't say much for him  - Tim Vine is like a big dopey bastard cousin who's impossible to dislike - Asim Chaudhry is as poor in this as he is brilliant in People Just Do Nothing - Tarby Jnr is rollicking good value - Alice Levine is remarkably attractive...even if the series turns to cack I'll probably persevere with it just to watch her doing daft shit .....

Even though it's regarded as the weakest series (correctly IMHO), it definitely improves as it progresses.
The Greg and Alex stuff is reliably great, and there are some tremendous bits - mainly from Vine and Tarbuck.