Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:00:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Soft Focus with Jena Friedman

Started by j_u_d_a_s, February 23, 2018, 07:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j_u_d_a_s

Seeing as Eric Andre's 9 minutes has got its own thread, I thought I should at least alert folks to Jena Friedman's special (backdoor pilot?) that went up the day after.

Essentially a longer version of a Daily Show-esque report but with an Adult Swim twist, it ends on a segment that is extremely uncomfortable but righteous.

It's up to watch here innit - http://www.adultswim.com/videos/specials/soft-focus-with-jena-friedman/

Small Man Big Horse

I watched this last night and loved it a great deal, both segments are funny but I really loved the Cannibal Cop one, and his dating game show. I certainly hope AS give her a full series, it'd be a real shame if this was a one off.

CaledonianGonzo

Just me that continually gets her confused with Jen Kirkman?

Nowhere Man

Tag: The Bastard Son of Dean Jena Friedman

spamwangler

this is cracking me up. love the really flippant interview style

spamwangler

yea id love a full series of that, that was great stuff

Small Man Big Horse

The second of these aired recently, the first segment re: female harassment in video games (and metoo in general) was decent enough but more bleak than funny, but the second part with John McAfee was superb, especially the dick eating bit.