Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:04:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Name that Hip-hoop track...

Started by swinny, February 20, 2004, 11:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swinny

Right...Kudos for life to anyone who can shed some light on this track...was watching the music channels late last night in a drunken haze and saw a song that I thought "cool, like that"...but promptly forgot what it was...so if anyone can suggest what it may be from the following description I'd be most grateful!

Was by a DJ "something" featuring "someone"...white guy rapping at camera pretty fast...video ended at a little party around some turntables, where the Shark and Tiger animals that I've seen in a few other vids (J5?) were dancing about.

Reading that back...thats the worst description ever! still...worth a try!

(there was also a Roots song that was ace but cant remember the name, but im sure with a bit of digging I can find that!)

tetoffender

Quote from: "swinny"
Was by a DJ "something" featuring "someone"...white guy rapping at camera pretty fast...video ended at a little party around some turntables, where the Shark and Tiger animals that I've seen in a few other vids (J5?) were dancing about.

Reading that back...thats the worst description ever! still...worth a try!

Your description sounds like it's DJ Format (who supported J5 on their last live dates).I've seen the Tigers and Sharks video on late night MTV2 myself. Not sure what the single is called, but the Album is "Music For The Mature B-Boy"

Someone wiser than me will probably be able to tell you what  the track is called.

swinny

Nice one! Just found it with a quick search for DJ Format...is called "Vicious Battle Raps" featuring Abdominal...great stuff.

(can be seen here for anyone interested)

Cheers fella