Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:53:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Frayed Bentos

Started by spamwangler, February 25, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spamwangler

Quote from: Glebe on March 04, 2018, 04:51:41 AM
Frayed stages a protest outside Greggs. Four people turn up; Bumpster Jay, Chicken Kievin, Admin Barry and Frayed Bentos.

bumpster jay is just there because bentos owes him a fiver

CK is just there to get a katsu chicken bake

admin barry is just there because hes doing accounts for the area manager's wife's felt hat making start up

Frayed Bentos just needed someone to ask him how he is doing for a change. no one does

Gregory Torso

Frayed Bentos lies down in the tall grass behind the church and goes through his options.

Ferris

Frayed Bentos takes the number 65 bus home because it takes an extra 22 minutes and he enjoys the solitude.

JoeyBananaduck

Frayed Bentos throws a pillowcase over his bathroom mirror because he'll be damned if he's staring at that twat again.

Glebe

Bentos swings an armadillo around in a cafe toilet.

PlanktonSideburns

Frayed Bentos grabs a colleague and makes him a wall/Bentos sandwich

Look pal, when I wake up in the morning it's next to my WIFE, when you wake up you're a haunted scarecrow in a wank sock museum in your mum's spare room

He thinks he should have said later. Tribunal on Tuesday. They probably won't let me go, the cowardly shits

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Gregory Torso on March 04, 2018, 12:28:38 PM
Frayed Bentos lies down in the tall grass behind the church and goes through his options.
Quote from: JoeyBananaduck on March 05, 2018, 08:14:26 AM
Frayed Bentos throws a pillowcase over his bathroom mirror because he'll be damned if he's staring at that twat again.

Fucking brilliant these two, have missed bentos