Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:42:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Terraria Update

Started by Barry Admin, March 02, 2018, 05:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

Anyone play this? Haven't been on the Xbox much at all the past few weeks, and enjoying the break. I got right into this one time before though, for like a solid week or something, and might check it out again here.

It's like a 2D minecraft basically, but there's way more boss fights, weapons and crazy items. Works really well when you get into it.

Twed

With this and Stardew Valley I get so bored in the early game. I just want to fast-forward to the point where I'm familiar with the mechanics. I know that's impossible on a basic cognitive level, but the tutorials in this games stop me from ever getting into them.

Bazooka

I have this on the 3DS and bloody hell the interface and controls are horrendous, I have not played the console versions admittedly, but it seems like it should only be played on the computer.

Barry Admin

You're both right, I sacked it off as I  couldn't be arsed learning the control scheme again.

BeardFaceMan

A friend of mine raved about this so I got it for the One and the resolution was fucking tiny, I couldnt see anything. They then added a patch which put zoom controls in there so you could at least zoom in and see what you were doing but I'd lost interest by that point and haven't gone back to it. Plus it's easier to make giant cocks in Minecraft.

Eis Nein

Played this a lot, off and on. Wonderful game. Devs have updated it and added stuff for years, without milking it or even charging for added content at all. It deserved to sell 10m copies or whatever it is currently.

An example of what is possible, or just a source of mats and gear so you don't have to grind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=CNHnaQjsMHM