Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:30:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Being nude in public

Started by Keebleman, March 09, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlenell

Quote from: Keebleman on March 09, 2018, 09:14:05 PM
No, I was naked.  However, directly in front of me was a guy in underpants who also had a cake, and he was just licking it, something I didn't realise until the very last take.

I should point out for those concerned about my calorific intake that I was given just a slice of cake each time, and I never managed to consume more than half.
[/quote

Well, at least the matter of how you didn't puke is no longer beyond us, well me, at least :)

littlenell

Hmmm, my reply ended up in a blue box with the quote I was replying to. Again.

I'm self obsessed so excuse me whilst I invite you to see my reply above, at the bottom of the blue box.

mothman

You've managed to delete a square bracket that formally closes off the quote section.

Dex Sawash

biggytitbo

It's not really public if it was a film set is it. It's not like you whipped it out in British Home Stores like Darren Russell's brother in 1986.

littlenell

Quote from: mothman on March 09, 2018, 09:59:41 PM
You've managed to delete a square bracket that formally closes off the quote section.

I am confident that you're a star, thanks

Keebleman

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 09, 2018, 10:31:04 PM
It's not really public if it was a film set is it. It's not like you whipped it out in British Home Stores like Darren Russell's brother in 1986.

OK, no, but the unusualness of the situation was that it was in a place (a golf club function room, it so happens) where one would not expect to find oneself unclothed and, most pertinently, where lots of people around me - male and female - were fully dressed while I was fully undressed.  Except for my watch, which they insisted I keep on. 

biggytitbo

Well you have to retain some standards.

bgmnts

Would you take your watch off personally, when you're doing it?

Sebastian Cobb

For some reason in my minds eye this took place outdoors. Thanks for shattering the illusion.

Keebleman

Quote from: bgmnts on March 09, 2018, 10:57:32 PM
Would you take your watch off personally, when you're doing it?

You mean when I'm stuffing cake into my face while laughing maniacally and staring at a fixed point?  Depends on who I'm with.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Keebleman on March 09, 2018, 04:56:00 PM
I was nude in public the other day.  It was on a film set, and I was one of about forty people participating in a scene depicting Fellini-esque decadence, gluttony and shagging.  Of the forty about fifteen were fully nude; most of the others had underwear and a few were fully dressed.  Then there were a dozen or so crew members.  They were all fully clothed of course.

Never in my life had I thought I would be in such a situation.  But it wasn't uncomfortable or unpleasant.  In fact - who knew?! - watching women of varying attractiveness wearing nothing, or indulging in bizarre sexual behaviour right in front of you (simulated, except for the snogging), can be fun.  (There were men present too, but even considering that I don't enjoy looking at them quite as much they were on the whole a real bunch of munters, me included.) 

The crew were terrific. No giggling, no hint of embarrassment, eye contact was unwavering.  The experience was a positive one.  (Until it appears on TV that is.  I have already made the mistake of telling a couple of friends I was doing this.)

Anyone else been naked in front of fully clothed strangers before?

Good to read, glad some people have got a grip over the idea of a human body.

mothman

Quote from: Keebleman on March 09, 2018, 10:47:21 PM
Except for my watch, which they insisted I keep on. 

The director of Keeble's film, yesterday.

Shaky

I was an extra in dreadful James Franco/Danny McBride medieval "comedy" Your Highness. While not naked per se, I basically had to stand around in a loincloth in very cold weather for a week. Always slightly amazed I managed to make it through that but it was a good bunch of (also semi-nude) people.

Suppose the money helped too BUT MAYBE I WOULD HAVE DONE IT FOR FREE, EH?

Gregory Torso

When I was young and beautiful I often worried about the prospect of being nude in public and seen. Now that I'm flagging and malfunctioning I'm fine with my body display, weird.

ollyboro

600 fucking quid for standing around naked with a semi watching a couple of auld boilers. There's no fucking justice. I got a £200 fine and my ladders impounded.

idunnosomename

I'm always retaking my GCSEs nude

Keebleman

I feel I can now reveal all about this mystery project because, as edited and broadcast, it turns out I don't reveal all in it: it's Channel 4's Pure and the scene I, along with the baguette-bothering waitress, snogging grannies, sapphic mouthwash promoter, et al, was part of is right at the beginning of episode 1.  There are a couple of shots of me in it,  but only in fully-clothed mode.  Quite a relief, I have to say, both for me and the wider world. 

garbed_attic

Went round one of those maize mazes on a special naked day. Felt pretty dangerous and exciting being in a National Trust-style gift shop while nude. Felt sorry for the staff though, some of whom looked noticeably uncomfortable. I asked whether they had a choice in working that particular day and they hadn't.

garbed_attic

Quote from: Keebleman on February 07, 2019, 04:45:14 PM
I feel I can now reveal all about this mystery project because, as edited and broadcast, it turns out I don't reveal all in it: it's Channel 4's Pure and the scene I, along with the baguette-bothering waitress, snogging grannies, sapphic mouthwash promoter, et al, was part of is right at the beginning of episode 1.  There are a couple of shots of me in it,  but only in fully-clothed mode.  Quite a relief, I have to say, both for me and the wider world.

oooh do you reckon it offers a good insight into the obsessive side of OCD/ Pure O? Previously TV and film have really mostly focused on compulsions so this is good to see.

biggytitbo

In actual fact you got your cock and balls out in the gift shop and there was no naked day was there?

garbed_attic

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 07, 2019, 07:00:31 PM
In actual fact you got your cock and balls out in the gift shop and there was no naked day was there?

I hope there was because a photographer claiming to be from a naturalist magazine took my photograph. This was some 8 years ago now though and I've never seen that photo!

ToneLa

Tags: I'd rather be Karma Police

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Keebleman on February 07, 2019, 04:45:14 PM

I just watched that but was disappointed by the editing, you hardly get to see the pensioners going at it at all, and I didn't spot the baguette botherer once.

BlodwynPig

Gout Pony has been naked in my presence. *claim to fame*

Keebleman

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 07, 2019, 07:07:34 PM
I just watched that but was disappointed by the editing, you hardly get to see the pensioners going at it at all, and I didn't spot the baguette botherer once.

Yeah, that was a shame, esp as during filming I was so focused on my own performance I never was able to see her do her thang.

In fact I may have been a little too focused.  "Keeble," she said after one take, "you cramming cake in your gob while giggling makes you sound like you're choking, and it's very distracting.  I'm supposed to be having transports to ecstasy but instead you're making me laugh."  Not the first time I have had that complaint from a lady, actually.

garbed_attic

Quote from: BlodwynPig on February 07, 2019, 07:35:31 PM
Gout Pony has been naked in my presence. *claim to fame*

haha I can't remember this but it certainly sounds likely!

In truth, I was pretty adamant about one's right to be naked in my teens through my early 20s, but I've mellowed about it a lot with years and my general desire not to upset others or impose myself in spaces in shitty ways.

But, at heart, I do think it's daft that we wear clothes in weather when being naked is much more comfortable!

Tombola

So not only does 4OD insist you switch AdBlock off, it now pauses the adverts if you go to another tab. Dreadful. Managed to see the salient footage, happily.

I have actually been accidentally nude in public if drunkenly wandering out of my flat in the buff because I'd taken the wrong turn in the dark and in my addled state I ended up out in the communal area  of the block and managed to lock myself out counts. I hadn't been living there long and it was an odd block where no-one spoke to one another and all of the hallways stank of antiseptic as if you were living in a hospice. It was a horrible place and when I realised that I was locked out and naked I did laugh for a bit because I was still quite pissed but then I did begin to panic. Thankfully the couple next door were really helpful even though we'd never spoken before when I hammered on their door at three in the morning and explained my predicament. He gave me a t-shirt and let me borrow his phone and all three of us sat and made very awkward conversation until the locksmith turned up. We used to nod to one another if we met in the hallways after that had happened but I never exchanged another word with either of them and I moved out soon afterwards. All three of us are probaly still carrying the mental scars though. How would you deal with a naked bloke banging on your door in the early hours? I was really fortunate that the strangers next door were so bloody nice about it thinking back. The female half of the couple even made me a cup of tea and started talking to me about art and music as her partner just sighed and seethed beside me. It could have been a lot worse.

greenman

Quote from: gout_pony on February 07, 2019, 07:01:29 PM
I hope there was because a photographer claiming to be from a naturalist magazine took my photograph. This was some 8 years ago now though and I've never seen that photo!

I'm still working on the photoshoping.