Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:18:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Tully" (2018) - Latest Diablo Cody / Jason Reitman Number

Started by DukeDeMondo, March 10, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeDeMondo

Tully, by the way. Written by Diablo Cody and directed by Jason Reitman.

"The film stars Charlize Theron, Mackenzie Davis, Mark Duplass and Ron Livingston, and follows the friendship of a mother of three and her babysitter," according to Wikipedia.

Here's a nothing much of a trailer that'll probably give you the boaks and likely put everyone in the world off ever seeing it: https://youtu.be/e5D3O4yCmCg

I'm looking forward to it. I've enjoyed everything this pair have put out of themselves so far.

What about you?

Also: What do folk make of Diablo Cody these days? I've seen none of her telly stuff, but I really enjoyed Young Adult and Jennifer's Body and Juno. I've never really understood too many of the criticisms I've heard levelled against her. A lot of "teenagers don't talk like that!" and "people don't talk like that!" and "nobody talks like that!" and this sort of thing. Fish don't talk like they do in Finding Nemo, either, but the fucks I give are negligible. If the writing's interesting and / or funny and / or perceptive and/or inventive in whatever way I don't care how "realistic" it is, and I find her writing interesting and/or funny and/or perceptive and/or inventive in whatever way, most of the time.

Anyway. This thing. It's got Creep 2 in it, which I'd rather wasn't the case, but, whatever.