Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:02:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Full bumming

Started by popcorn, March 14, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Not ordinary bumming. Full bumming. Has anyone tried it? I know a bloke who says he's done it but I think he's lying.

Shit Good Nose

What constitutes as "full" bumming?

Because I have a gay acquaintance who, by his own admission, is a "giver" and "receiver" who also enjoys a bit of prostate massage.

That's a true story, as well - not just HS Art bollocks.

JoeyBananaduck

poo

Scale as follows:

Bumming
Power bumming
Full-on gay anal
Peencore
European bumming

popcorn

Quote from: poo on March 14, 2018, 03:28:46 PM
Scale as follows:

Bumming
Power bumming
Full-on gay anal
Peencore
European bumming

Where is full bumming in this list?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's shortened to Fumming in some quarters.

Let's not forget some of the short lived trends:

Bum XL
Serious Bumness
Leicestershire Bumming Squadron's patented "The Move"
Absolute Giving and Receiving (AGR)
Total Bumcall
Bumderline

Replies From View

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on March 14, 2018, 02:40:45 PM
What constitutes as "full" bumming?

Any bumming that results in maximum sedimentage, whether actively or passively.

popcorn

Bloke who told me he'd done it just admitted he was lying. Less sure than ever that full bumming can be done. Or in other words, that bumming can be done fully.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Replies From View on March 14, 2018, 03:38:38 PM
Any bumming that results in maximum sedimentage, whether actively or passively.

Right, so sweetcorn on the bellend=full bumming, whilst streaks halfway up the shaft=semi bumming?

Does it count if there is a condom involved?  Cos I'm pretty sure my acquaintance said he only did it with protection.

Replies From View

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on March 14, 2018, 03:58:21 PM
Right, so sweetcorn on the bellend=full bumming, whilst streaks halfway up the shaft=semi bumming?

Does it count if there is a condom involved?  Cos I'm pretty sure my acquaintance said he only did it with protection.

No that wouldn't have been full bumming he was doing then.

Shit Good Nose

popcorn

Mind, though, that even if you've bummed without a condom, that doesn't automatically mean you can say you've done full bumming.

JoeyBananaduck

Urban myth. Like roadside assistance or mutant turtles.

popcorn

Quote from: JoeyBananaduck on March 14, 2018, 04:15:04 PM
Urban myth.

Is it though?

It feels like full bumming should be possible.

Don't you think it makes sense?

Lemming

Word of warning for anyone seeking out a Full Bumming - I found a fairly disreputable looking place in Bromley who offered very cheap Full Bummings. Thought I'd take a chance on it, went in, and got a massive rubber horse cock rammed up my arse by the assistants. Phwoar, I thought, this is the stuff. All good so far, but as I limped out of the office and onto the bus home, I could swear that I still had some feeling left in my lower body, a telltale sign of a slipshod Full Bumming, a Partial Bumming. Anyway, turns out my prostate was only partially destroyed, I visited a doctor shortly afterwards and she said that she thought surgical reconstruction might be able to save it. Total rip-off! If you're going to do this, learn from my mistakes - book yourself in at a PROPER, certified Full Bummery and make damn well sure you've got absolutely no prostate left by the end of it.

popcorn

This story only makes me think full bumming can't be done at all, and attempting it can be dangerous.

Replies From View

Even if it can be dangerous, that doesn't mean it definitely is.  So you may as well do it.

popcorn

What's the minimum bumming before it's not bumming at all? I'll start there and bum further in increments.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on March 14, 2018, 05:30:20 PM
What's the minimum bumming before it's not bumming at all? I'll start there and bum further in increments.

There is a minimum recommended amount of bumming but that's not really the same thing.  I think the minimum recommended amount of bumming is a third of a bum every two hours, or a sixth of a bum per hour.

BlodwynPig

JoeyBananaduck

Quote from: popcorn on March 14, 2018, 04:22:05 PM
Is it though?

It feels like full bumming should be possible.

Don't you think it makes sense?
]]

I saw an episode of Penn & Teller: Bullshit debunking it. Penn might not remember it, but by Christ, I bet Teller does.

hamfist

be careful lads. mate of mine needed prostaplasty after going full. only for poffessionals like geoff capes and mick jagga

Replies From View

By the way, in some parts of Calvary they still maintain signs that say "BUMMERS OPERATE IN THIS AREA".

Replies From View

Oh and in some counties you need to state your bumming credentials before you are even allowed in.

The things they call progress in 2018.

Quote from: popcorn on March 14, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

Anything that makes your bumhole dilate: buying scatter cushions, for example.

Replies From View

One eighth of a bumming now no longer available.

Please check in-store for remaining offers.

popcorn

Finally bit the bullet and paid for a session with someone who claimed to be an expert in full bumming. Didn't have the certificate (he claims all the places offering courses are talking shit) and he wasn't cheap but it came on the recommendation of a cherished relative so decided to go along with it.

Very, very glad I did. Painless and surprisingly quick. Refreshing, even cleansing. Doctors say I'll be able to return to work the week after next.

Cuellar

Don't think I've ever done this.

Lemming

Quote from: popcorn on March 21, 2018, 12:34:12 PM
Finally bit the bullet and paid for a session with someone who claimed to be an expert in full bumming. Didn't have the certificate (he claims all the places offering courses are talking shit) and he wasn't cheap but it came on the recommendation of a cherished relative so decided to go along with it.

Very, very glad I did. Painless and surprisingly quick. Refreshing, even cleansing. Doctors say I'll be able to return to work the week after next.

Hmm, no certificate? Did they have a Bumming Safety Rating displayed clearly on the wall from the Bumming Safety Commission? Not being funny, but you might have gotten ripped off or exposed to unsafe bumming practices.

They gave you a complimentary wheelchair to go home in, right? If they did that then they're probably legit.

JoeyBananaduck

I'm with Lemming. Definitely sounds like you got shafted.