Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:10:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Jockice

The one about the kid leaving a Scotch egg wrapped in a page of the Bible on his teenage crush's doorstep.

madhair60

Quote from: Jockice on March 19, 2018, 08:20:56 AM
The one about the kid leaving a Scotch egg wrapped in a page of the Bible on his teenage crush's doorstep.

Link please.

Jockice

It's on page two of the characters from your school days thread which is now about halfway down the second page here.

Porter Dimi

Quote from: Attila on March 19, 2018, 09:18:28 AM
Many in this thread still make me laugh

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,58512.0.html

Crying laughing at some of these, in particular the first one on page three.

The Only Fools and 3 Courses thread has been a constant source of joy.

madhair60

Quote from: Gregory Torso on March 19, 2018, 02:12:42 AM
Legend Gary does an impression of Trevor McDonald smoking "a massive bifter", bringing another HR meeting to an abrupt end.

Captain Z

Gorillaz 'Dare' was on in the car this morning and I'm still laughing at:

Quote from: madhair60 on February 26, 2018, 03:48:14 PM
He's coming up, he's coming up, he's coming up, he's coming up, he's coming up, he's coming up -- it's air

Neville Chamberlain

tenmen's response to trenterpercenter's post in the Evil Sex Gang thread:

QuoteI don't understand any of this, sorry.

Blue Jam

Thank you, ollyboro, for making me laugh at the ongoing misfortunes of Mr Anthony McPartlin:

QuoteWatch us wreck a Micra, watch us wreck a Micra

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,65986.msg3427826.html#msg3427826

QDRPHNC

Quote from: JoeyBananaduck on March 16, 2018, 05:30:21 PM
"Marvellously observed and brilliantly realised" - The Times

"We've seen his brains, his vitriol and even his bottom - but with Derek, his newest masterful creation, Gervais shows us his heart" - The Telegraph

"Poignant, thought-provoking and hilarious - Derek proves what few ever knew and even fewer suspected - that if you strip away the layers, Ricky Gervais really is the tenderest of clowns" - The Guardian

"You'll cry tears of laughter - of course, with Gervais' involvement, that's a given - but Derek will have you crying tears of sadness too. Don't watch it on the bus with headphones on or your fellow passengers will think you've gone bloody mental yourself!" - The Sun

I fully believe this is what Gervais expected to wake up to the day after the pilot aired.

up_the_hampipe

Joey just made me laugh in the Ant thread:

Quote from: JoeyBananaduck on March 19, 2018, 03:22:26 PM
Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Take (A Child's Life) Away. Ho ho!

Beagle 2

S?S!:

QuoteCan he do it attached to an iron lung with a dog fucking his helpless face?

Caught me unawares.

grassbath

In the topic 'Friday night fall up stairs and smash temple with corner of laptop':

Quote from: Captain Z on March 16, 2018, 08:51:00 PM
I tell you, I've never seen Buddhists so angry.
Daft but I laughed.

Brundle-Fly

Oops! Wrong Planet in the How do they film sitcoms thread.

"Why's there a mattress behind the bar? Oh."

bomb_dog

Quote from: madhair60 on March 19, 2018, 08:18:57 AM
"PJ and drunken" in the Ant thread

If there's ever a reason to bring back tags, this is it.

dallasman

It happens all the time, but for some reason, this from the Steven Hawking thread had me making a noise:

Quote from: Dex Sawash on March 14, 2018, 03:58:59 AM
I thought he was like 34

No idea why, really. It's just so "CaB".

Ferris

DannyHood91 posting in the Desolation thread

QuoteThe Hollyoaks expanded universe.

Still makes me smile sometimes.

Dex Sawash

Loads of stuff, I'll just look at my comments left with karma dispensed for a reminder of the recent ones, BRB

Hobo With A Shit Pun

Beagle 2's "Are you absolutely sure there isn't an award for cunting a mini into an infant?

" just risked my I-am-doing-work clandestine browsing. The laugh was stifled into a strangled cough in time.

studpuppet

Cerys's Auntie In A Coma thread - someone screen-grabbed the tags and reposted them recently:

Norton Canes

paruses

I like the incorrect corrections. One recently went along the lines "it's many rice, one rouse".

Other things particularly stick - a while back in a thread where someone's friend was falsely accused of stealing, Pancreas suggested that the friend avoid this problem in future by not stealing and further down suggested returning the money the friend had stolen to appease the accuser.

Thinking about it it seems I just like deliberate misunderstandings.

One thing I do appreciate on this site is when people do write humorous replies they may use in-jokes and familiar tropes but do it knowingly and with some skill rather than trotting out / parrotting  "wait, what?" type stuff like on Digital Spy (for example).

I would like some to be told "ya basic" soon. That would please me.

paruses

To answer the OP directly - the last thing that made me laugh out loud was the fiancée described as "an absolute valve".