Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:28:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

Sebastian Cobb

touchingcloth

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 17, 2019, 08:46:12 AM
You could've provided a link.

You could've gone to the passive aggressive thread, just an idea.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: pancreas on January 16, 2019, 05:59:40 PM
You HAVE to see madhair's latest cartoon strip.

Overdid it on the old bleakness on that particular one, I thought.

St_Eddie

I thought this thread was meant for positivity but apparently, it's just one big HATE fest.

pancreas

madhair60

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on January 17, 2019, 08:49:05 AM
Overdid it on the old bleakness on that particular one, I thought.

I think I agree. It should have ended with the bloody, bandaged feet.

St_Eddie

Quote from: pancreas on January 17, 2019, 09:07:39 AM
No shit. Anyone else want some?

Yes.  I'll have two kebabs and a portion of chips, please.  Don't spare the chilli sauce.

THIS POST WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY  DADJOKES.COM, FOR ALL YOUR DAD JOKE NEEDS.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on January 17, 2019, 12:08:48 PM
Power of an Ancient Spice? What is this, Dune II: Battle For Arrakis? The real-time strategy Dune video game developed by Westwood Studios and released by Virgin Games in December 1992? Based upon David Lynch's 1984 movie Dune, an adaptation of Frank Herbert's science fiction novel of the same name? Which, while not necessarily the first real-time strategy (RTS) video game, established the format that would be followed for years to come? Is it that?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 17, 2019, 08:47:36 AM
You could've gone to the passive aggressive thread, just an idea.

All feedback is good feedback!

St_Eddie

Captain Z

Quote from: Nowhere Man on January 17, 2019, 11:50:07 AM
Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on January 17, 2019, 11:31:11 AM
Quote from: Brundle-Fly on January 17, 2019, 11:27:32 AM
Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on January 17, 2019, 10:51:06 AM

He's just been cast in the Dad's Army The Lost Episodes sort of remake, so it'll be interesting if the curse strikes that lot as well. Given that Kevin Eldon's also in the cast I am naturally terrified that it will.

What curse?

The Dad's Army curse! Many of the actors from Dad's Army have died. A very similar curse has sadly claimed the lives of the entire cast of the original performance of The Tempest, and indeed everyone who saw it.

The only reason Pike's still alive is because he didn't tell the grim reaper his name

marquis_de_sad

In the James Bond books thread:

Quote from: gilbertharding on January 15, 2019, 09:55:06 PM
Quotein How To Write A Thriller, Fleming mentions that so frequent was Bond's consumption of scrambled eggs in an early draft of Live And Let Die that a proof-reader pointed out to him the security risk this posed to Bond, writing that whoever was following him need only walk into a restaurant and ask, "Was there a man here eating scrambled eggs?"

king_tubby

Replies From View

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on January 17, 2019, 08:08:20 PM
In the James Bond books thread:

Unfortunately that sounds so much more enjoyable than the actual James Bond books and films that exist.

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Replies From View on January 17, 2019, 08:13:06 PM
Unfortunately that sounds so much more enjoyable than the actual James Bond books and films that exist.

Yes. Also from that thread, non capisco on Ian Fleming's cultural credulity:

Quote from: non capisco on January 16, 2019, 10:11:16 PM
"Here, Ian. You know that Italian men have barbed penises, like cats do?"
"REALLY?"
"Yeah, everyone knows that. It's a well known fact."

CHAPTER EIGHT: WOP PARADISE
Bond lit his eight thousandth cigarette of the day and disembarked from the gondola to go and meet his Italian contact Guiseppe Dolce. He found a small eaterie and ordered a shit ton of scrambled eggs and a Martini.

"Shaken not stirred."
"Yes-a, Meees-ta Bond-a."

He sat down at a corner table and waited for Dolce who was characteristically late. Probably teaching his secretary a lesson with his barbed penis, a curious feature common to all Italian men. He gave silent thanks for his normal British dingus that just went all hard and straight when aroused, not barbed like every male in this wretched country. Or rotating and detachable, like the Japanese.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 17, 2019, 04:30:29 PM
Not if you're in a band, it's not.

Loop - Burning World (Album Version): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEL9ck-W1UY

Edit: king_tubby got there first with a better example.

Johnny Yesno

king_tubby

Sherman Krank

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on January 17, 2019, 04:29:48 PM
I always forget what that stands for and have to go and check. I think I get confused because I expect the B to stand for Brexit.
It's Frank Bruno's Perfect Evening
If I could be arsed with having a twitter account I'd be stealing that.

Small Man Big Horse

Kudos to Imitation Leather in the Prince Phillip thread:

Quote from: imitationleather on January 17, 2019, 06:49:51 PM
What's really ironic is that the BBC News channel was playing the video to Bingo by Catch just as this story broke.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Laughing an awful lot at that non capisco James Bond quote up there ^ . It's all fucking brilliant stuff, but my first big laugh came at " ordered a shit ton of scrambled eggs ", then I was guffawing all the way to the rotating,detachable Japanese penis.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Second consecutive entry from me ( oooh-er ): you can always rely on yer man maurice yeatman to bring on the guffaw. Not only did he have me pissing meself at Partridge image last night, but I've just made a bit of a spectacle of meself this very lunchtime by having the whole unrestrained LOL experience in a thankfully none-too- full restaurant while innocently eating my lunch, the cause of it being yeat-o's contribution to the Britain 's Worst Stand Ups thread, regarding Les Dawson, with accompanying Self- Righteous Brothers image. Go seek it out, if you havenae seen it already.
Oh, the Laffs I have on 'ere bit of a pity I'm a monumentally unfunny cunt meself, really !

Sebastian Cobb

magval

bgmnts in the Mortal Kombat thread:

Quote from: bgmnts on January 18, 2019, 01:07:27 PM
It's Sonya, not Sonia.

Fucking arseholes.

Also the accuracy of the James Bond barbed-penis post.

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: grassbath on January 19, 2019, 09:23:44 AM
Towelling hot soapy water from your hands as you turn from a completed pile of washing up, you hit a thrilling and clarion tenor high C.

Absolute magic that!

Paul Calf