Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:22:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flatulent Fox

From the Nutella bar thread:

Quote from: Glebe on January 14, 2019, 11:57:02 PM

"I have to say, this news is absolutely disgusting. I wouldn't put it past Nutella to start offering these obscene treats in multipack format neither!"

Rocket Surgery

Quote from: non capisco on January 19, 2019, 05:02:42 PM
I did go on stage with Sooty and his pals at the Orchard Theatre, Dartford, 1985. Sooty (via his hapless human mouthpiece Matthew) commanded that I make a noise like a pig into a microphone. I was only six years old and hadn't yet seen the film 'Deliverance' so I was happy to oblige the bear's curious whims. I'm happy to report that no banjo-soundtracked bum business followed. However the little ursine prick did make out that he was going to squirt Matthew in the face with his water pistol but at the last minute soaked me instead, much to the obvious amusement of Sweep who started vibrating with glee whilst making a noise like an Ornette Coleman solo. I had Soo's sympathies but just because you cluck your tongue after your mates have been cunts doesn't make you any less of an enabler. Matthew failed to sufficiently discipline his dickhead ward, as per fucking usual.

Glebe

Quote from: Flatulent Fox on January 19, 2019, 11:56:42 AMFrom the Nutella bar thread:

YES! Thanks FF!

Those non capisco Sooty larks got me chucklin'!

St_Eddie

Ferris

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 20, 2019, 11:14:47 AM
One of my favourite avatars, to be sure.

And mine.

Not as good as Joe Carter hitting a walk off dinger to win the World Series for Toronto, but close.

St_Eddie

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 20, 2019, 02:58:06 PM
Not as good as Joe Carter hitting a walk off dinger to win the World Series for Toronto, but close.

Aye, it's a good one but at the end of the day, nothing beats 'would you like yo see my penos?'.

BlodwynPig

And mine.

This one?

St_Eddie

No, not that one.  One of the many other 'Joe Carter hitting a walk off dinger to win the World Series for Toronto' avatars.

Ferris

Yeah not sure I've ever seen that one before.

Mind you, I hate baseball so I don't even know what any of this means.

BlodwynPig

Yeh, the photo above clearly shows that Toronto winning in 1993 was a false flag operation, the ball clearly striking Carter out.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 20, 2019, 03:47:00 PM
No, not that one.  One of the many other 'Joe Carter hitting a walk off dinger to win the World Series for Toronto' avatars.

When you see it, you'll shit Brexit.

Jockice

Re: Songs with a fundamentally flawed premise
« Reply #64 on: Yesterday at 07:42:30 PM »
Robbie Williams 'Let Me Entertain You'

Thank you Captain Z.

Jockice

And then I read the Simon Cowell's new face thread that had me guffawing all the way through it. Especially the automatic pilot from Airplane one.

Twed

Quote from: madhair60 on January 21, 2019, 01:48:30 PM
It's the Guardian, not the Guardleanne.

It didn't really make me guffaw out loud, but it was good.

Epic Bisto

Quote from: Jockice on January 21, 2019, 12:42:48 PM
And then I read the Simon Cowell's new face thread that had me guffawing all the way through it. Especially the automatic pilot from Airplane one.

That whole thread is wonderful, but the Bill Decker as George Michael picture killed me.

hedgehog90

Quote from: samadriel on January 20, 2019, 11:03:24 AM
The smile at the end of Bronzy's avatar cracks me up.

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 20, 2019, 11:14:47 AM
One of my favourite avatars, to be sure.

And mine.

If you haven't seen it already, you have to watch the original video it came from (it might be my favourite thing ever posted on the internet).

The Official Mr Bubz Video

It never fails to make me chuckle.
Thanks again to Bronzy for bringing it to my attention.

kalowski

I have been crying with laughter throughout that thread. Lenny Henry as Gromit was the icing on the cake.

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: DolphinFace on January 21, 2019, 10:02:56 PM
I used to enjoy listening to my Grandad eat his dinner. Real ASMR shit and had me purring like a cat.

madhair60

Quote from: Beagle 2 on January 22, 2019, 02:34:23 PM
Not Chromecast, but I did once try and show my girlfriend a video of a cute cat or something on my phone and the media player had some sort of malfunction and played the last thing I had watched before that instead, which was a woman being vigorously shafted from behind. So basically I said "Ha, check this out", handed over my phone and saw her expression change as the air was filled with a SLAP SLAP SLAP sound. Her surprised little "oh" still haunts me.

Could have styled it out I supposed. "Yeah, check that out. That thing. Anyway, what do you fancy for tea?".

Rocket Surgery

And then I read the Simon Cowell's new face thread that had me guffawing all the way through it.

This was where I properly lost it:

Quote from: Blumf on January 21, 2019, 12:01:01 PM

idunnosomename

I think I may have lost something at that point. Cheers Blumf. If you ever meet me I'll buy you a drink (terms and conditions apply, no silly cocktails, just a fuckin normal pint or equivalent)

canadagoose

Ferris

BlodwynPig