Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:47:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pseudopath

Quote from: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,66664.msg3468744.html#msg3468744If I might be even more contrary than Replies From View for a second, I would like to suggest that the Wallace and Gromit films are actually even worse than Chicken Run, since they rely not just on obvious, outdated film references, but also on characters very slowly saying the names of biscuits.

They are the kind of films that should only be watched by the very elderly and people with heart defects; the kinds of films that should be given away free with The Daily Mail - and I genuinely hate them.

That biscuits line keeps popping into my head and making me snort.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on May 01, 2018, 08:06:54 PM
Say what you like about them, but they're fucking amazing live and I've not met a single person, who was otherwise a Level 42 doubter, that doesn't think this is a belter - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlxvkJEssno

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 01, 2018, 10:04:18 PM
You haven't met me, but nevertheless I regard that as appallingly awful music. I would normally be respectfully quiet about this but just wanted to be clear we are out there.

saltysnacks

Can't remember the last one, but anytime DBT says 'I wouldn't kick him out of bed' I'm reduced to a giggling wreck.

Quote from: Misspent Boners on April 30, 2018, 11:38:06 PM
I was banned pretty much within a day of joining the Chuckle Brothers Forum. I...
...requested help finding episodes that didn't exist (could anyone tell me how to find that episode where Paul gets a job as a clown and tears a huge gash across his stomach with broken glass and Barry won't stop crying)

madhair60

Poo's "Travel Tips" in H.S. Art. One and done. The perfect thread.

samadriel

Quote("...but I'm not even pregnant!")

gilbertharding in the Irish Abortion Technician thread.

studpuppet

Cuellar

Quote from: madhair60 on May 04, 2018, 02:59:19 PM
Someone called me a "first-class prannet" on Xbox 360 Uno. I lost it and kicked screaming hell out of my wall.

Dex Sawash

Not the most recent, but there's one tag from the tagtimes that has stuck with me ever since I read it and even about 3 years on still cracks me up no matter what situation I'm in. It was on one of the threads arranging a meet somewhere or other... "hello, are you the people from the internet?" Just something about the image of a little nerdy kid going up to a group of people and saying it in a really wooden awkward voice hits me right in the funny boner every time.

Dr Syntax Head

This line from Gregory Torso in the slot machine thread. The whole image is right there.

QuoteSid would sidle up, feel the beast's shuddering sides, give us look like "this one's ready, boys"

Captain Z

Quote from: Misspent Boners on May 04, 2018, 09:55:06 PM
one tag from the tagtimes

Every time I look at the adverts threads "I CAN NOT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS FOR" pops into my head. I have no clue how that tag originated or even if there was any story, but just something about the awkward phrasing of 'can not' really sticks with me.

Rocket Surgery

one tag from the tagtimes

There's obviously a whole 'nother thread to be had there, but reading this particular tag-reminiscence has brought to mind one that still gets me going at the most random moments: when half of Leeds was underwater a couple of christmases ago, the topical thread was called Yorkshire now an inland sea, and some beautiful bastard tagged it "DOODAH, DOODAH"

Simultaneously hilarious and infuriating - why the hell is it never me who thinks of these things first?

Uncle TechTip

"hello, are you the people from the internet?".

In the spirit of the old thread, thank you very much! That's actually a lovely thing you wrote there.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Rocket Surgery on May 06, 2018, 11:14:05 AM
There's obviously a whole 'nother thread to be had there, but reading this particular tag-reminiscence has brought to mind one that still gets me going at the most random moments: when half of Leeds was underwater a couple of christmases ago, the topical thread was called Yorkshire now an inland sea, and some beautiful bastard tagged it "DOODAH, DOODAH"

Simultaneously hilarious and infuriating - why the hell is it never me who thinks of these things first?

In a similar vein, someone tagged the RIP Isao Tomita thread with 'Let's call the whole thing off'. It still makes me laugh when I remember it.

Jockice

Quote from: Rocket Surgery on May 06, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

This is now the last post that made me guffaw out loud.

madhair60

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 06, 2018, 06:16:33 PM
A man stands for a whole hour outside TARDISfest deciding whether to remove the letters IS or the letters TARD

Eventually his wife reminds him of his son laid there in hospital on a drip.

Replies From View

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 06, 2018, 06:29:54 PM
In a similar vein, someone tagged the RIP Isao Tomita thread with 'Let's call the whole thing off'. It still makes me laugh when I remember it.

That's very good.

spamwangler

Quote from: Dr Syntax Head on May 05, 2018, 03:57:44 PM
This line from Gregory Torso in the slot machine thread. The whole image is right there.

yea torso is killing it at the moment

Rocket Surgery

Control Freaks

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 07, 2018, 01:02:35 PM
What are your methods for dealing with them?

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 07, 2018, 01:59:45 PM
Repeat everything they say to you in a mocking, high-pitched voice.

Quote from: Buelligan on May 07, 2018, 02:02:22 PM
Repeat everything they say to you in a mocking, high-pitched voice.

Hehehehehhehehhehehhehehehhehehehehhehheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So much to love here.

Quote from: Sherman Krank on March 26, 2018, 01:11:13 AM
Remember when people used to joke that they didn't know which one was ant and which one was dec in ant & dec?

It's easy:

Malign-ant
Dec-ent

Howj Begg

Quote from: Gregory Torso on May 08, 2018, 12:46:40 AM
Whenever a good looking man or woman walks past me I have the urge to mangle both of my hands inside their jagged arsehole until all the skin and sinews tear away and I am left with skeleton hands, skeleton groping hands, but I never do this, it would be so sweet, but I never. It's like those big quartz vaginas they sell in jewellery shops, you know the ones with serrated crystal shards all around inside, I can't help myself, want to wreck my hands on those sweet teeth,

We're all just here to appreciate Gregory, I think.

Sherman Krank