Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:33:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Bloody hell, Blodders. Getting tips on your English from Ronalado is pretty low.

BlodwynPig

I'm glad for his assistance. He's a good sort that Ronaladii

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Ronalado on May 04, 2019, 06:07:58 PM
RONALADO laugh first. england people not know is really "simulacrum".

Thank you Ronaladii. What is your last name?

idunnosomename

but doctor. I AM PAGLIACCI

cant you tell by my clown makeup, you insensitive cunt

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: The Boston Crab on May 04, 2019, 09:58:38 AM
Always been the hardest thing in life for me, I rarely find other people make me laugh as much as I make them laugh. I don't enjoy making them laugh more just enjoy to make myself laugh, but I know myself too well to make myself laugh very often so I just set the bar too high for myself to enjoy any laughter from anything unless I catch myself by surprise. That's why I came full circle to finding the least funny things funny. Anything funny just isn't funny to me now. This post isn't funny but that's why it's funny to me. Just kidding, even this isn't funny. That's the joke.

I don't think I need explain why this made me loose my cool when I was checking my phone during a dull conversation while at work.

BRAVO! *hand clap emoji*

Noonling

I feel like I laugh at very few posts, but then something cheap and childish comes along...

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 05, 2019, 11:09:53 PM
Quote from: alan nagsworth on May 05, 2019, 07:23:05 PM
I'm having some sex right now as I type this and it's fucking GREAT!

Tony The Tiger diversifies

PlanktonSideburns

Hey this is the post what made u laugh thread, not the bollock on about the twisted RANDOM world that is your sense of humour. Why don't you tell us all about a really crazy dream you had while your at it?

Noonling

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on May 05, 2019, 11:23:20 PM
Hey this is the post what made u laugh thread, not the bollock on about the twisted RANDOM world that is your sense of humour. Why don't you tell us all about a really crazy dream you had while your at it?

k, I dreamt we took a polite old man onto our ship. He seemed to be passionate about photography but one night we looked at his phone and 100% of the photos were of women's fingertips.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Noonling on May 05, 2019, 11:30:05 PM
k, I dreamt we took a polite old man onto our ship. He seemed to be passionate about photography but one night we looked at his phone and 100% of the photos were of women's fingertips.

OK so I quite like this dream story. Thanks for making me look like a dick pal

madhair60

Quote from: Pingers on May 06, 2019, 10:00:38 AM
I'm not worried, it's South Yorkshire Police.

Person: There's been a crime

SYP: And?

Ferris

From the "are you good at talking to children" thread

Quote from: José on May 07, 2019, 05:14:08 PM
i just pull coins from behind their ears, pound coins 50p's whatever. i keep doing this until a parent or responsible adult clocks me and runs me off with a broom.
i make about three hundred quid a day doing this.

The last line got me

Paul Calf

Quote from: Buelligan on May 07, 2019, 10:35:36 PM
Quote from: Blumf on May 07, 2019, 06:06:04 PM
@ForChange_Now? Why the '_' before the 'Now'? Why not @ForChangeNow? or @For_Change_Now?

Checks... ah @ForChangeNow has existed since 2014, no Tweets mind.

On the positive side, TINGE have managed to grab @For_Change_Now, so not 100% incompetent.
What about @WankingForChange_Now?

Lovely stuff.

madhair60

Quote from: Tommy Robwatson on May 08, 2019, 02:00:02 PM
The state of you. Can't cope with words, so bleats for censorship. How do you face yourself?

The pain of defeat won't disappear. You'll have to take a look at yourself, your profound failings, and reflect on the fact your appeal is limited, extremely limited. You've not only lost, you've been massacred. Even words are too much. Destroyed in debate, oxygen in your bubble seeping out as the truth rushes in. What a pathetic clutching desperate model you present. Pity is your future. Victim.

Quote from: phantom_power on May 08, 2019, 02:12:36 PM
This isn't a Slipknot lyric site you know

pancreas

madhair60, do you mind please withdrawing that nomination? I didn't guffaw at all.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

phantom_power

Quote from: pancreas on May 08, 2019, 02:19:17 PM
madhair60, do you mind please withdrawing that nomination? I didn't guffaw at all.

You can fuck <off> and all, pal

Buelligan

I have to say that this new Milverton has made me laugh like an owl today.  That Victim post and the one that ended in Weakness, I was laughing almost uncontrollably.

madhair60

Quote from: Buelligan on May 08, 2019, 02:31:51 PM
I have to say that this new Milverton has made me laugh like an owl today.  That Victim post and the one that ended in Weakness, I was laughing almost uncontrollably.

I've not been reading its posts, disappointing to hear that they were funny but I still feel like I made the right decision.

Buelligan

Oh absolutely.  You're completely right, there's only so much of this kind of fun a sane person can genuinely enjoy.  In one helping, anyway.  I'm beginning to get a bit sicky now if I'm honest.

bgmnts

Quote from: Tommy Robwatson on May 08, 2019, 11:08:47 AM
It's pure desperation. They've already gone off the rails. They're barely maintaining the little support they do have. Largely, I expect, because there's some woefully misguided but (in their own minds at least) well intentioned people who are repulsed by such obvious smearing. Any casual, impartial (if possible) observer sees that rubbish for what it is.
Brexit has placed the focus on actual debate, actual policies, actual facts. Chuka et al have nothing to say. They're an ego without a body. They make us look professional. And we already look professional. There's nothing Change UK can do, they can't win the arguments, they're already reduced to fantasied.

canadagoose

Quote from: kittens on May 08, 2019, 01:37:30 PM
are you going to put your phone in the toilet? we all agreed that today we're going to put our phones in the water in the toilet. we're going to put our phones in the toilet bowl then let them soak for 30 minutes and then flush the toilet. i'm just letting you know in case you have missed the discussion but everyone on the forum is going to be doing this to their phones and their computers also. do you think that you will join in? it sounds fun, doesn't it.

Dex Sawash

Twit 2

Quote from: Prison Biscuits on May 08, 2019, 06:39:28 PM
About ten years ago my mad Dad, who was a teacher, shat himself at school, left work without saying anything and drove home sitting in shit. When he got home he had a bath for two hours then went to bed where he screamed all night. That was the start of his retirement

Twed

Uncle TechTip

100+ posts in the football thread during the Spurs game. Great team effort by the lads. Seriously, non football fans should read it. Start at 8pm.

Pingers

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on May 09, 2019, 12:25:20 AM
100+ posts in the football thread during the Spurs game. Great team effort by the lads. Seriously, non football fans should read it. Start at 8pm.

Just visited it - you're not wrong.

madhair60

Ferris

From the thread about Danny Baker being canned for tweeting a photo of a funny little chimp in a suit and not foreseeing the potential racial overtones (or the gleefully misconstruing mob mentality that happens on twitter)

Quote from: Norton Canes on May 09, 2019, 10:49:19 AM
Looks like he could do with some PC tips.