Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:08:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Replies From View on June 05, 2019, 04:04:17 PM
Shredding sounds a very violent version of grating.  Why don't they just grate it?

the grate eddie van halen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUHhUy6sBiQ

he looks like he's thinking about what's for tea.

holyzombiejesus

The new Worzel Gummidge thread made me laugh a lot.

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,73564.0.html

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on June 06, 2019, 06:44:47 PM
Compared to this monstrosity, Pertwee's paedophile tramp looks positively wholesome and cuddly.

Cerys

Quote from: dallasman on June 06, 2019, 11:00:37 PM
Gotta save the Queen. She's another human being.
Quote from: Replies From View on June 07, 2019, 07:47:23 AM
In your own words, please, not just quoting the National Anthem verbatim.

Resulted in an audible snort, to the horror of my fellow cafeterians.

St_Eddie

madhair60

Quote from: José on June 07, 2019, 03:52:00 PM
that "girl" was just my sideways bum with lipstick and a wig and googly eyes lol. the whole time you were making out with her you were snogging my bumhole hahha.

ZoyzaSorris

The initially bemusing BBC Optical illusion thread is turning out to be, like my cock, a grower. Really chuckled my way through it on last visit.

ZoyzaSorris

Particularly like the idea of 'I'm with poo' being like the fecal gestational equivalent of being 'with child'

St_Eddie

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on June 08, 2019, 12:08:06 AM
Particularly like the idea of 'I'm with poo' being like the fecal gestational equivalent of being 'with child'

Yes, that was excellent.

Emma Raducanu

The first page of Replies' YOU ABSOLUTELY HONK OF ERRANDS MATE. Dunno why but I seriously laughed all the way down to the bottom of the page, then suddenly the laughter subsided. Well done though. Did me good before my morning bowl of cornflakes.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on June 10, 2019, 09:48:33 PM
Not what I was expecting when my girlfriend said she was really getting into Greys' anatomy.

Blew Seltzer  out my nose/eyes

mothman

Jockice

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

" Fucking weird and creepy "

Another LOTTALOLLING gem from comic genius poo!

Alberon

BlodwynPig

the

Click on the "Quote from:" bit to see them in context then

Twed

Lucky I didn't post them in the The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud as long as you know the context: The Thread thread then.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: the on June 11, 2019, 12:51:44 PM
Click on the "Quote from:" bit to see them in context then

wow, never knew about this

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Twed on June 11, 2019, 12:52:23 PM
Lucky I didn't post them in the The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud as long as you know the context: The Thread thread then.

Well, it would be better nest pas? Or should I start a thread - DREAMS THAT I HAD THAT ARE AMAZING AND GIVE ME GREAT SATISFACTION BECAUSE OF THE LIFE I HAVE LIVED...BUT YOU DON'T GET TO KNOW THE CONTEXT SO WILL BE BORED

Cuellar

That'd be good, I'd read that.

Then try and reverse engineer your lives based on the content of the dream.

Twed

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 11, 2019, 01:01:32 PM
Well, it would be better nest pas? Or should I start a thread - DREAMS THAT I HAD THAT ARE AMAZING AND GIVE ME GREAT SATISFACTION BECAUSE OF THE LIFE I HAVE LIVED...BUT YOU DON'T GET TO KNOW THE CONTEXT SO WILL BE BORED
No because curating this like it's a book is a terrible idea that makes the appreciation of the glorious little things that would normally get overlooked impossible. It's like telling you that you can only post about bands that have been in the Top 40 in Oscillations.

pancreas

the, you are really stinking up this thread. First you start on me for being faecally obsessed—awful in itself, but nevertheless forgivable—but now we find you assaulting sweet, unimpeachable BlodwynPig for asking for a little meat on the bones of the posts here.

u ok hun x

Chollis

If you've been here 9 years and didn't realise that clicking the 'Quote from' button took you to the original quote then you deserve death

Twed

BlodwynPig didn't know that, and is just pretending that he did. He's sitting there now, pawing at his mouse trying to click on it and failing every time. One day he'll accidentally click on it when he's trying to click a picture of a red ball or a finch (he thinks it's a chicken, and that he can eat it) and it will baffle him. "Have I gone back in time?" he'll say, before falling over.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Twed on June 11, 2019, 01:06:21 PM
No because curating this like it's a book is a terrible idea that makes the appreciation of the glorious little things that would normally get overlooked impossible. It's like telling you that you can only post about bands that have been in the Top 40 in Oscillations.

Quoteget overlooked

THIS ONE GOT ME....anyone else?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Chollis on June 11, 2019, 01:10:36 PM
If you've been here 9 years and didn't realise that clicking the 'Quote from' button took you to the original quote then you deserve death

QuoteDate Registered: May 23, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

My sides!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Twed on June 11, 2019, 01:12:48 PM
BlodwynPig didn't know that, and is just pretending that he did. He's sitting there now, pawing at his mouse trying to click on it and failing every time. One day he'll accidentally click on it when he's trying to click a picture of a red ball or a finch (he thinks it's a chicken, and that he can eat it) and it will baffle him. "Have I gone back in time?" he'll say, before falling over.

See, now this is funny and entirely in context