Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,174
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:30:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pancreas on June 11, 2019, 01:07:11 PM
the, you are really stinking up this thread. First you start on me for being faecally obsessed—awful in itself, but nevertheless forgivable—but now we find you assaulting sweet, unimpeachable BlodwynPig for asking for a little meat on the bones of the posts here.

u ok hun x

I would say, aside from Biggy and trolls, I am the most impeached poster on here.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 11, 2019, 01:00:15 PM
Quote from: the on June 11, 2019, 12:51:44 PMClick on the "Quote from:" bit to see them in context then

wow, never knew about this

What, not even three pages earlier?

Quote from: Twed on May 28, 2019, 07:58:42 AMJust for the few who might have missed this: if a post is properly quoted you can click the "Quote from:" line to see it in context.

pancreas

Brilliant post. Context absolutely clear and full references provided. This is the sort of thing we should aspire to.

Howj Begg

Quote from: pancreas on June 11, 2019, 02:10:21 PM
Brilliant post. Context absolutely clear and full references provided. This is the sort of thing we should aspire to.

You're in automarking mode still?

Ornlu

Buelligan

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Buelligan

I'm not a French citizen nor French-born, so I suppose that means I'm not proper.  I don't feel the need to shout when I talk to French people though so I guess I'm probably playing fußball somewhere between the trenches.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

The French are there to be shouted at. It's the only language they understand.

BlodwynPig

Cuellar

Quote from: Jockice on June 11, 2019, 11:58:18 PM
I saw Hall And Oates live once. There was an audible gasp from the audience when John Oates walked on stage. He's absolutely tiny.

Fucking loled at the idea of a load of Hall and Oates fans, who presumably are aware of John Oates, STILL being shocked at how tiny he is.

I also find audiences gasping hilarious for some reason.

Dex Sawash

Cuellar

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 11, 2019, 04:12:50 PM
The French are there to be shouted at. It's the only language they understand.

This got a good 15 seconds of laughter out of me, and then another chuckle when I looked back to quote it.

Twed

Quote from: Howj Begg on June 12, 2019, 06:10:49 PM
Knowles knowles knowles, knowles knowles knowles knowles Knowles, knowles?

is a legal sentence in English. Amazing right??

idunnosomename

I just find hall and oates intrinsically funny. Partly because they sound like they make gourmet cereals.

dr_christian_troy

There's a smashing episode of SCTV in which the real Hall & Oates participate in a spoof of Chariots Of Fire involving an egg and spoon race. SCTV was great for that - Dr. John turning up and hanging out with John Candy in "Polynesiantown" (Chinatown) was another highlight.

Neville Chamberlain

Yes, loved TMWB's contribution there. Properly bleak, that.

Also, this staggeringly crap joke from Lisa Jesusandmarychain made me lose all manner of bodily fluids through a variety of orifices:

QuoteBit Torrent ? Didn't he used to present " Who Wants To Be A Millionaire " ?

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on June 13, 2019, 08:14:37 AM
Also, this staggeringly crap joke from Lisa Jesusandmarychain made me lose all manner of bodily fluids through a variety of orifices:

Ha, that's terrible, but it did make me laugh too.

Twed

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: QDRPHNC on June 14, 2019, 03:04:30 PM
Speaking of the kids though, there is a terrifying period of time - perhaps around the age of 3 - where they can be very articulate but have no filter whatsoever, no sense that they should wait for this person, the person they want to know is a man or a woman, to be out of earshot before they ask (it's always a woman). That they should wait to get out of the elevator before commenting on the enormity of the person next to me. That it's not cool to point and yell "What is that?!" at another child's benign cyst.

seepage

'Benign Cyst' might be my next band's name or CaB username.

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: pancreas on June 15, 2019, 03:04:20 PM
If you had a rectum which was so big that children could actually walk around in it, like the size of Wookey Hole, and then you were to  disguise yourself by burying yourself somewhere in Somerset with only your anus poking out of the ground, then is 10% a reasonable discount on admission charges for disabled kids?