Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:55:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

genuinely wish i could see the ducks in that cunt's mental face but it's not standing out whatsoever to me

pancreas

Quote from: Pingers on June 28, 2019, 05:40:33 PM
Having recently politely asked her landlady if she might be able to fix the hot water soon, Carrie returns home to find her butchered cat's entrails spread across the hallway floor, spelling "RENT DUE".

She has to clean it all up with cold water.

Replies From View

Actually if you try cleaning up blood with hot water it congeals a lot more quickly and it's harder to wash out.

I know this from regularly getting nosebleeds on my clothes and bedsheets.

You can see now why the landlady didn't fix the hot water.

Pingers

Quote from: seepage on June 29, 2019, 08:57:08 AM
We have just folded space from Ibiza. Many birds on Ibiza. Fit birds. Better than those on Menorca.

Twed

Twed

sponk

About 3 Nagsworth posts in as many days. One was the Paulie Walnuts sign at Glasto. Can't be bothered finding the other two though so fuck off

alan nagsworth

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quotethey took their catches like AIDS hosts lunging for the last blister pack of antiretroviral medication

The Cricket thread is a perhaps unlikely venue for humour but the ott running commentary at the moment led by The Boston Crab + poo is really making me laugh.

chveik

BlodwynPig

Ferris

From the Dalai Llama #canceled thread

Quote from: kittens on June 29, 2019, 07:31:20 AM
when i was little i thought the dolly llama was something like dolly parton. which is i guess kind of his thinking here. what we must remember is this crinkled man is on a much higher plane of thought that us human beings, so when he says it is important to be a fit bird we would do well to listen. amen dolly.

Gerald Fjord

Quote from: Gregory Torso on June 30, 2019, 08:11:58 PM
They can't possibly be thinking of using the same cast? Tony Robinson is now a hundred-year-old moleman who steals skeletons out of Salisbury plain; Rowan Atkinson earns a billion pounds a year saying the word "wibble" in front of the queen; Steven Fry is a great slumbering hill of pate; Hugh Larry is off being in American things and who even fuck knows about Tim Mcinnery probably getting his knob out in Starlight Express like some kind of rollerskate nonce.

The Tony Robinson description especially.

Twed

He is robbin' somebody's son (who is dead and now a skeleton)

Thank you for consuming this post, which is categorised under "Excellent Observations".

Ray Travez

mothman

ZoyzaSorris

Quote from: hamfist on July 03, 2019, 04:29:07 PM
Arse Located Foof

Imagine laying a cluster of eggs up ALF's arsecunt with your sticky ovipositor puking them out in greasy tapioca clutches. Depositing them deep in his poosnatch. The eggs developing. Cells dividing. Limbs growing. Tails. Then ALF getting cramps and shitting them violently out onto the floor, and the family horrified at the mess and also the wriggling newts. Then the studio audience laughs.

Just such a beautifully vile collection of words.

Pingers

Quote from: Twit 2 on July 02, 2019, 05:24:08 PM
In the next picture, Mr Thomas drop kicks her into a skip and tells Debbie that Mog ran away cos she hated kids the whole time. 'Bother that cat' they all say, before having a cup of tea with a paedophile who broke in the previous night. Nasty woman, Judith Kerr. Shame. At least they're all dead now.

Proper laughed

pancreas

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on July 03, 2019, 07:38:09 PM
Just such a beautifully vile collection of words.

Yes, it's disgusting beyond measure.  5 star would stay again.

Ferris

Everyone's favourite poster RONALADO responding to whether or not he'd been to the Wetherspoons in Widnes

Quote from: Ronalado on July 03, 2019, 10:30:35 PM
fur sure antony GELLING invite RONALADO as man of the people. is not OK to drive JEEP after many SUPER BOCK so antony and cristaaaaaanoooooooooo ride a BMX.

poo

Ferris

Johnny Yesno

Yes, he's great, but I don't think Barry should have left him in charge of the site while he's on injury break.

Puce Moment

BlodwynPig's reply to machotrout in the 'What *do* you really look like?' thread.