Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:34:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chollis

Ferris

Blodz does a nice line of work in those threads.

The latest one tied a few CaB storylines together which I really enjoyed

Jumblegraws

Remembering John McCririck (emphasis mine):
Quote from: the on July 05, 2019, 01:58:52 PM
I grew up seeing this risible gesticulating Sherlock ape in my front room every Saturday afternoon

Jumblegraws

And another! McCririck's passing is turning into the happiest day of my life.
Quote from: a duncandisorderly on July 05, 2019, 08:05:59 PM
ass-hat. nasty piece of work. also, made kim newman look like brad pitt.

Jockice

owlboy

Re: John McCririck Dead
« Reply #52 on: Yesterday at 08:40:51 PM »
Best guitarist the Banshees ever had. RIP.

another Mr. Lizard

Have just caught up with the 'nob in popcorn bucket thread'. Lax of me.

Now we all know and appreciate the quality of Ronalado's CaB contributions, but the great man has outdone himself there... (extra points/kudos/karma for the capital letters on the word 'ASS' and the repetition - quality throughout, though. "design a jetski"...)

kalowski

Every time I read the words "The wankest film idea ever conceived" I can't help but smile.

Ambient Sheep

Reviewing a particularly egregious participant in the Guardian's "Blind Date" column, amongst whose many dubious charms was his boast about giving his leftover meal to a passing homeless person:

Quote from: Twed on July 08, 2019, 02:16:44 PMIn a just society we'd be giving him to a homeless person.

"Here, just fuck, kill or eat this mincing cunt satellite. Just try to make its mouth stop operating as quickly as possible."

Doomy Dwyer

Quote from: gout_pony on July 08, 2019, 04:26:27 PM
I still very much identify as a sexual abuser and criminal, but probably feel less like a paedophile than would if I were an American, rightly or wrongly.

This is fantastic. The less context the better. You don't need to go into the thread. You really don't want to do that.

mothman

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 07, 2019, 07:16:58 PM
Sure a bunch of druids do that to a hill and it's a piece of British heritage, I do it in a bit of wet cement and a pcso tells me to wait there until uniform arrives.

hummingofevil

Quote from: kittens on July 05, 2019, 04:48:34 PM
invented cut off jeans did we mate. when i get home i'm going to invent having dinner then invent watching the tennis while enjoying another of my inventions, getting pissed. i am so proud of my inventions.

It's the fucking tone of this that had me creased. Brutal

Ferris

Quote from: hummingofevil on July 09, 2019, 12:51:32 AM
It's the fucking tone of this that had me creased. Brutal

This made me laugh and all, but as it was directed at me and my amateur haberdashery I didn't want to encourage kittens further.

Twed

Not CaB-related, but somebody at work said "Finding a way to protect the wall behind a dartboard is the toughest part" and I cannot stop cracking up at the idea of this being a variation on "sorry seems to be the hardest word".

Bazooka

Quote from: Cuntbeaks on July 09, 2019, 04:14:26 AM
You suffer a fatal accident in a foreign country. The Kickstarter Fund set up to help pay for the repatriation of your body home only ever raises £1,216 of the required £8,900.

Wonderful.

BlodwynPig

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: Chollis on July 09, 2019, 04:53:34 PM
You know what? That's exactly the kind of threatening rhetoric I've come to expect from you OSA types and I've had enough of it. So why don't you [redacted][redacted] your kids [redacted] with your fuckin [redacted] and [redacted] and mattress mattress sir [redacted]

That has made me laugh like proper mentaller.
Thank you!!

Pseudopath

Cheers for this, Twed:

Quote from: Twed on July 10, 2019, 05:49:35 AM
I don't know what I was expecting from Nintendo's latest mobile game, but installing the app and being greeted a beaming Mario saying "Slap my four bitch nurses on the ass to get them across the finish line! Design-a your own nurse ass with custom pert and jiggle, and see which ass is the fastest!" took me by surprise.

Ferris

mothman

Quote from: Darles Chickens on July 10, 2019, 04:36:27 PM

Quote from: Replies From View on July 10, 2019, 05:02:59 PM
Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you'll see
Into your imagination

We'll begin with a spin
Travelling in the world of my creation
What we'll see will defy explanation

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanna change the world?
There's nothing to it.

There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there you'll be free
If you truly wish to be

Barry Admin

On a similar theme, the Norn Iron video McFlymo posted in CC yesterday had me laughing out loud.

https://youtu.be/XckDlD0OM8s

Twed

I keep thinking about a thread title from a real unassuming thread from ages ago and it keeps tickling me something chronic... it was called "Who does your parents fancy?" Its just such wonky grammar and I keep imagining someone asking someone really overenthusiastically as a conversation starter

Danger Man

One of the rare times I've laughed at a post that wasn't my own or was intended to be funny.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Misspent Boners on July 10, 2019, 11:24:16 PM
I keep thinking about a thread title from a real unassuming thread from ages ago and it keeps tickling me something chronic... it was called "Who does your parents fancy?" Its just such wonky grammar and I keep imagining someone asking someone really overenthusiastically as a conversation starter

From the Philomena Cunk playbook. Who does your parents fancy? Why is cousins made of?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 10, 2019, 11:49:02 PM
From the Philomena Cunk playbook. Who does your parents fancy? Why is cousins made of?

Basically carved a whole career out of a character in a jam sketch.

Barry Admin

Quote from: imitationleather on July 09, 2019, 10:25:25 AM
If you dig down far enough you get to the earth's cor, which is said by many scientists to be a huge effigy of Barbara Windsor's bikini top flying off in Carry On Camping.

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 10, 2019, 11:49:02 PM

This brings to mind "Who was shakespeares paremts?" though I don't remember what that was all about any more. Google doesn't help.

Cerys

It was a question asked in WikiAnswers, as mentioned here.