Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:19:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

Has anyone pointed out he's constantly doing the dreamworks face?

Blue Jam

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on July 11, 2019, 04:56:29 PM
this entire thread-

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,74131.0/topicseen.html

Weirdly, I'm enjoying that thread immensely even though the original video is actually really horrible and doesn't make me laugh at all. Nice one CaB.

imitationleather

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on July 12, 2019, 02:15:14 PM
As for listing all the EDL paedophiles, I mean you might equally list all the Labour Party, IRA or trade union paedophiles and say "Tommy doesn't care about these either". He has a special area of interest based on his own personal history, like, if someone works for the Teenage Cancer Trust you don't go "Oi what about people with cancer in their 20s, I suppose you think that's fine?"

lol

canadagoose

Quote from: Cuellar on July 12, 2019, 12:26:17 PM
Imagine

Imagine

Imagine if Paul Joseph Watson was Dr Watson who was Tom Watson and Jereny Corbyn was dog

Best post in the Corbyn topic.

samadriel

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 11, 2019, 01:14:56 PM
Has anyone pointed out he's constantly doing the dreamworks face?

His right eye's lower than his left one, it would take conscious effort to avoid the Dreamworks face.

BritishHobo

On Call Me By Your Name:

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 11, 2019, 08:01:42 PMOh having lots of sex on holiday is it mate? How very fucking nice for you. Going down the village on your bicycle are you? Captivating stuff mate. Fucked a pear eh? How very transgresìve! You'll be playing Bach on the piano in the style of list next you precocious little twat!

samadriel

Noonling

Quote from: José on July 13, 2019, 09:12:01 PM
the old gypsy woman said "how do you feel about hitler?" i told her i wasn't particulary keen.
she gazed deeply into the scrying orb once again and tersely barked "don't bother having a kid then".

canadagoose

Was doing a bit of Googling and found this cracker:

Quote from: Glebe on April 16, 2016, 02:46:25 AM
Gary's arse is a kind of plush toy, packed to brimming with stale sugar puffs.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: samadriel on July 13, 2019, 07:41:03 AM
His right eye's lower than his left one, it would take conscious effort to avoid the Dreamworks face.

I honestly didn't realise this about Glinner. I always just thought he was doing a comedy quirky face for the camera.

Replies From View

I've long believed that Graham Linehan is merely David Cann following a pincer mishap with a crab.  Just a 'squeeze' with the pincer, nothing skin-breaking, on the right side of his face.

Glebe

Quote from: canadagoose on July 14, 2019, 10:59:35 AMWas doing a bit of Googling and found this cracker:

Crikey! At first I couldn't recall posting that and now it seems vaguely familiar.

Ferris

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Pijlstaart on July 14, 2019, 08:42:40 PM
Children's toys are so expensive, bankrupting and they have so many of them. The build quality is uniformly poor, plastic doodads and shite, every time I'd go to argos to buy a £6 casio autism wristwatch, as was the style of the time, I'd be surrounded by glum parents wasting all their money on plastic shite, no resale value. Imagine your house covered in toys, and your child doesn't even play with the toys, it just scatters them about, sometimes bashes them against the furniture. Plastic qui-gon-jinn with extendable hand assails your bare feet on the landing at night as you go for a midnight piss. Plastic qui-gon-jinn with extendable hand, inexplicably naked, has been used to crowbar open the dvd player. Plastic qui-gon-jinn with extendable hand, inexplicably naked, has ushered in a new age of terror, he stares lifelessly up at the living room ceiling as they debauch themselves around him.

The entire Cricket 2019 thread has been the best, most enjoyable, rawest and most exhilarating thread on here in years.

Pure id.

Love, hate, joy, fear, anger, bliss, envy, resentment, euphoria.

A life lived in the moment.

And you just had to be there.

Ferris

Crabwalk

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 14, 2019, 09:00:34 PM
The entire Cricket 2019 thread has been the best, most enjoyable, rawest and most exhilarating thread on here in years.

Pure id.

If the bastard tournament hadn't been on Sky up til the final I would've been.

touchingcloth

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 14, 2019, 09:00:34 PM

Pure id.

Post the post that made you guffaw at the post.

purlieu

Quote from: Darles Chickens on July 11, 2019, 08:59:50 AM
This brings to mind "Who was shakespeares paremts?" though I don't remember what that was all about any more. Google doesn't help.
That question never fails to elicit a ridiculous amount of laughter from me.

touchingcloth

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 14, 2019, 11:24:24 PM
Don't ever tell me what to do.

You had to be there.

I wasn't, so post the post or fuck off.

Look at you, scrabbling round for the crumbs of our laughter, you fucking no-mark.

You missed out.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 15, 2019, 07:11:30 AM
Look at you, scrabbling round for the crumbs of our laughter, you fucking no-mark.

You missed out.

post the fucking post or stfu.

The stink of desperation. Just walk away, lads.

You WILL NOT enjoy vicarious laughter.

If you really want into our wonderful world, be there for the Ashes, day in day out.

non capisco

In Oscillations, following on from a post where icehaven was talking about being in a band called Thelonious Monk and how at the time none of them knew he was actually a musician.

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on July 14, 2019, 10:45:04 PM
That's brilliant. Reminds me of the old record shop story about the customer who asked if they stocked any albums by The Loneliest Monk.

The Loneliest Monk!

touchingcloth

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 15, 2019, 08:08:07 AM
The stink of desperation. Just walk away, lads.

You WILL NOT enjoy vicarious laughter.

If you really want into our wonderful world, be there for the Ashes, day in day out.

Post the post you cretin.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 15, 2019, 08:59:38 AM
Scraping the leftovers of our feast turned carrion.

well, fuck you then, & fuck your cricket laughs.