Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:38:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 15, 2019, 08:54:56 AM
Post the post you cretin.

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 15, 2019, 09:26:39 AM
OK, the funniest one was:

QuoteWickets wickets wickets wickets

Nah, that was rubbish. Fucking state of you cricket tossers.

a duncandisorderly

Cuellar

Sports threads are never as funny as the people in them think they are.

Remember when someone said a football thread was hilarious? You go in and it's just posts like 'WHAT' or 'COME ON' or 'Goal!!!'

????

Maurice Yeatman

Quote from: Cuellar on July 15, 2019, 09:33:20 AM

Remember when someone said a football thread was hilarious? You go in and it's just posts like 'WHAT' or 'COME ON' or 'Goal!!!'

????

Those question marks have got to be getting on the end of that for me, Clive.

^ I laughed.

The actual best laugh here is that people are so starved of laughs they will try to peck at the beak of a mama bird to spew up some of her own laughs for them to feast on. My beak is wired shut.

bgmnts

Honestly, we British take a great amount of pride in being funny and hold it very high in value. I conversely am very happy being about as funny as brain cancer.

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on July 15, 2019, 09:52:21 AM

A funny quote from the funny quotes thread

Quote from: Cuellar on July 15, 2019, 09:33:20 AM

????

Cricket so, technically, it's a heritage thread.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 15, 2019, 09:54:57 AM
^ I laughed.

The actual best laugh here is that people are so starved of laughs they will try to peck at the beak of a mama bird to spew up some of her own laughs for them to feast on. My beak is wired shut.

good. I hope you fucking starve.
meanwhile, this is how it's done:

Quote from: Gregory Torso on July 15, 2019, 11:25:04 AM
Have you all seen the bollocks compare the market whaevertthe fuck advert where the little rat is sitting in his dressing gown and the big computer rat comes on the TV and asks him if he wants to open his last viewed webpage and the rat sweats it because apparently moments before filming started he was sitting in that chair flogging his filthy little rat dick over some unspeakable cat-on-rat sex carrion, spunked all over the floor, cleaned it up with his tatty old wanking robe, climbed back into his wanking rat chair and stowed his grubby little rodent cock away, all while the big computer rat watched him, also wanking but in virtual reality hyperspace, like a randy Al from Quantum Leap punching cum out of his quivering pie because sam leapt into a vietnam war widow it's really doing it for him. This is fine, is it? This is a way for a company to advertise its services?

Yeah, you'd fit right into the Cricket thread, old cunt. More than you'll ever know.

wosl

Quote from: Crabwalk on July 14, 2019, 09:04:41 PMIf the bastard tournament hadn't been on Sky up til the final I would've been.

Bosto made those of us who finally got to see some live WC cricket via terrestrial TV very welcome though, when we peeked into the thread. 

wosl

Fuck off GB gate-crasher migrants WE WERE BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN THIS THREAD

wosl

Fair dos, though.  I'd have been cheering you on if I'd been a Cricket Lads.

willy crossit

Quote from: kittens on July 15, 2019, 08:41:26 AM
my mate once had 'jerds', which seemed to be done kind of exotic long hamster. they'd let them out to crawl around the floor. they all died but one and in its old age it lost all of its hair and vision but they'd still let it go around on the floor. fucking terrifying. imagining this shriveled walking penis with teeth blindly bumbling into my feet. i had to stand on my chair like the mum in tom and jerry. thankfully it soon died too.

Quote from: wosl on July 15, 2019, 01:24:22 PM
Fuck off GB gate-crasher migrants WE WERE BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN THIS THREAD

You got it, champ. As I said, it's a state of mind.

wosl

I'm just sore because I was working on Sunday until 17:00.

a duncandisorderly

PlanktonSideburns

Pathetic attempt by cricket losers to recruit some people into their sad and lonely pursuit of dicking about in a park in an overly formal manner while samwich gammons honk and clap their fat cunt arms like butchers trying to quickly tenderise two pigs.

touchingcloth

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 15, 2019, 12:16:45 PM
Yeah, you'd fit right into the Cricket thread, old cunt. More than you'll ever know.

Fuck off.

And you would not.

Shame you've shit your pants so bad over this one, pal.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: purlieu on July 14, 2019, 11:27:33 PM
That question never fails to elicit a ridiculous amount of laughter from me.

If fact when you think about it, who was shakespeares paremt's?

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 15, 2019, 05:55:23 PM
Pathetic attempt by cricket losers to recruit some people into their sad and lonely pursuit of dicking about in a park in an overly formal manner while samwich gammons honk and clap their fat cunt arms like butchers trying to quickly tenderise two pigs.

Bit harsh that. It's just a harmless bit of heritage, and look how happy it makes the cricket men:

touchingcloth

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on July 15, 2019, 09:52:21 AM

Question marks and the mystery Rons

Jerzy Bondov

I enjoyed the Cricket final with one tab on Cricinfo and one on the CaB thread while I was supposed to be looking after my son. A beautiful day.

touchingcloth

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on July 15, 2019, 09:29:33 PM
I enjoyed the Cricket final with one tab on Cricinfo and one on the CaB thread while I was supposed to be looking after my son. A beautiful day.

Hope you found your son alrite afterwards mate