Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:56:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marquis_de_sad

On Gove becoming a TV presenter a la Michael Portillo:

Quote from: Twed on July 23, 2019, 04:37:28 PM
Sorry to be shallow about this but I think this is a genuine factor: It doesn't actively hurt to look at Portillo for an extended period of time, whereas Gove is an unwatchable visual calamity.

Funny because true.

Ambient Sheep

Although funnily enough people said much the same about Portillo back in the 80s and 90s.  Nothing compared to Gove though.

madhair60

Cuellar

Goldentony

that Portillo show about him piddling round on trains is genuinely really good, it's just a shame it's hosted by that fatheaded nightmare

Twed

Ambient Sheep

Well the Islets of Langerhans are the very best islets.

Jockice

Povidone

Re: Charity stream hosted to spite transphobic tosser Graham Linehan [split topic]

Popping in to say that this thread has just caused me to ask the bus driver for an 'adult human single'. Fucking cheers Glinner.

£1.70 if anyone's interested.

BlodwynPig

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 25, 2019, 08:36:29 AM
Cheaper to get a gay return

First you say my boring hobbyhorse topics are interesting, and now this.

You've lost your touch.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Goldentony on July 24, 2019, 04:16:50 PM
that Portillo show about him piddling round on trains is genuinely really good, it's just a shame it's hosted by that fatheaded nightmare

It's his clothes that do my head in. He thinks he's the world's most stylish man with his primary colour suits and that, but he just looks like a bellcheese.

Cuellar

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on July 25, 2019, 09:01:32 AM
It's his clothes that do my head in. He thinks he's the world's most stylish man with his primary colour suits and that, but he just looks like a bellcheese.

He dresses in the colours of the flag of each country he goes to! Like an insane genius!

canadagoose

Quote from: Gregory Torso on July 25, 2019, 12:37:00 PM
librarian's arsehole stuffed with expired bus tickets

Edit: valid bus tickets
The edit makes it.

Cuellar

I know I said sport threads are not funny but this was

Quote from: poo on July 25, 2019, 05:13:08 PM
BAT AND BALL BONGO DEMENTIA FUCKDOWN

Cerys

Quote from: Jockice on July 26, 2019, 11:03:03 AM
My best mate at secondary school's family had several pets, the most violent of which by far was a chihuahua. The little bastard once had me pinned up against the stairs and ripped my favourite jumper, I'm not kidding, it would have killed me given half a chance.

Quote from: Cuellar on July 26, 2019, 11:05:13 AM
In situations like that I think the best course of action is to punt the dog down the stairs

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 26, 2019, 11:11:29 AM
shoot it through the letterbox

From the Decriminalising Pitbulls thread.

the

In English Food:

Quote from: Blumf on July 26, 2019, 12:58:23 PMWhat do people do in other countries after kicking out time and they fancy a bit of grease? Like, what do they do in Saudi Arabia after the pub shuts?

Twed

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 26, 2019, 10:38:25 PM
Gonna get a big dog and name him HOME INVASION.

Gonna train him to climb down chimleys and eat babies straight out the cot!

Chimney + "straight out the cot" like a cot is the baby's peel.

Pseudopath

Gregory Torso strikes again:

Quote from: Gregory Torso on July 27, 2019, 01:07:08 AM
The reason Lee Mack blinks so much is that he is stopping time and thinking of something funny to say before blinking again and restarting the universe.

I don't know about Sandy Toksvig.

The Lee Evans rant a couple of posts up from that is well worth a read too.

the

From the Red Dwarf AA advert thread:

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on July 27, 2019, 01:41:36 AMIf we were to flip this on its head, I'd happily watch a sitcom starring the Hofmeister bear.

I would too mate, I would too.

Ambient Sheep

From The Bible thread:

Quote from: Sin Agog on July 28, 2019, 07:55:57 PM
Quote from: thenoise on July 28, 2019, 07:52:48 PMI can also concur that it goes downhill after Genesis. I persevered and there are a few other good bits, eventually.

Phil Collins has a name you know.

Genuine LOL from me.

Bazooka

How did I miss that? Anything Madely related is euphoric to me.

Doomy Dwyer

Further transmissions from the strange and wonderful world of Pijlstaart...

Quote from: Pijlstaart on July 28, 2019, 09:10:47 PM
I realised long ago that there was something more about me, I was special, and really emblematic of the nation itself. Ich bin brittania, I felt the salty tongue of her huddled masses against my undercroft, the thickness of her muffin top against my jorts, the weight of her pie-laden bindle against my shoulder, an incredible burden, but I did not tire, for I was more than that, I was imbued with pluck and gall and I stood defiant.

I am not a blind woman banging on a drum, I am not a pack of RADA dropouts climbing out of a papier-mache hill, it is a false representation, and I am altogether better than that. It should have been one man draped in a bedsheet with a fear boner poking through, standing alone. I will never fall, he tells his bemused colleagues, I shall stand. They run off to play amongst themselves, and it zooms into his great sinewy calves, uncompromising, unmoving, a vision of strength.

I think we can all agree.

BlodwynPig

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 29, 2019, 07:25:46 AM
Olympic thread?

If you click on the 'Quote from:' link, you will see that this is indeed the case.

And, I agree, it is wonderful stuff. Jorts.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 29, 2019, 08:42:28 AM
If you click on the 'Quote from:' link, you will see that this is indeed the case.

And, I agree, it is wonderful stuff. Jorts.

I've been told before and I'll be told again

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 29, 2019, 08:50:46 AM
I've been told before and I'll be told again

sponk

The name of the latest registered user made me laugh. Can't believe nobody took this earlier:
mohammedjones18@gmail.com