Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:45:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Quote from: sponk on July 29, 2019, 10:46:22 PM
The name of the latest registered user made me laugh. Can't believe nobody took this earlier:
mohammedjones18@gmail.com

Is it a reference?

Action Fish

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on July 27, 2019, 05:17:54 PM

Has he started asking for a red rinse at the hairdressers instead of a blonde one, or did he leave a red sock in the wash when he boiled his head?

Laughed at this for a solid minute.

purlieu

dr_christian_troy

The thread title STUPID OLD FUCKERS GET TO TALK TO A LOAD OF KNITTED 1950S PEOPLE and the subsequent photo in the opening post made me laugh severely. Like reading a Daily Mail headline while wearing the sunglasses from They Live.

Lordofthefiles

Dex Sawash

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Cuellar

I mean obviously

Quote from: Gregory Torso on July 31, 2019, 01:44:35 PM
Nicholas Lyndhurst finds himself cornered in FULTON FOODS by a small Italian man who hisses: "Now Rodney, it is your turn to make the face, you filthy liar boy. Make a face, Rodney. When I fall on the floor, you make a face, you complete liar bastard, you worthless plank. Don't you dare to try and run away. You are twelve years old. You have been in prison for smoking grass and I covered for you, I told everyone you had gone to Afghanistan. But I have seen your cell, it says 'Rodney is an unwanted child' on the wall, someone has carved that there, and when I fall, you will make the face. It is the least you can do for me, and for your mother, and for your horrible wife."

Quote from: José on July 30, 2019, 10:34:39 PM
true story; i used to be a bar steward in a working men's club and we had a group from mensa book the function room. i made sure to talk very slowly to them. "what are you doing there, puzzles?" "oooh arent you clever!" etc. when i came back to the main bar i told the secretary how brave i thought they were. bless 'em.

i'd confused "mensa" with "mencap". to be fair, if you'd seen this lot you'd probably have done the same.

Proper laughed at this.

pancreas

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: Twit 2 on August 03, 2019, 02:30:38 PM
Ever fucked a car? Get your wellies on and make a day of it, going far beyond the obvious exhaust pipe scrunting (though the fading warmth of a just-used pipe on the todge is pleasant, perhaps it's the carbon monoxide winnowing up your urethra, making it all sleepy like a well-fed seal in a nocturnal cave) and into a full-bodied investigation, documented by clipboard. Slam the doors in on your tits, crush up Chris De Burgh CDs into a glitter to shower over yourself as you slide back and forth over seats like an eel escaping a greedy heron. Dip your balls into the beverage holders to see if they fit, if so call them 'Bella' and sing a courting song for their mama's permission - she's scornful in her apron but you can make her relent with this madrigal. On first cum you can bash yourself clean through the windshield, crawling unscuffed through the crystal to flail moonfacing and letting your nozzle spray well up past the shattered remnants into what's left of the night.

Genuine joy at this post.

Twit 2

Why thank you. I was editing while you were quoting so it's a bit different now, but the jist remains.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Twit 2 on August 03, 2019, 02:45:09 PM
Why thank you. I was editing while you were quoting so it's a bit different now, but the jist remains.

It shimmers with an otherworldly darkness

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Space ghost

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Lordofthefiles on August 03, 2019, 02:41:55 PM
Genuine joy at this post.

"making it all sleepy like a well-fed seal " - that is wonderful.

Jockice

Inspector Norse

Re: Football 2020 - Jetpacks for Goalposts
« Reply #141 on: Yesterday at 11:07:59 PM »
I just googled Forest Green and it's "an area of Nailsworth, Gloucestershire".

Nailsworth, Gloucestershire is a fucking HAMLET. There's only five notable people listed there on Wikipedia and one of them was a fucking tramp. It has a fucking town crier and the only historical event of note was when a bunch of people fucked off to Australia in 1839. It doesn't even have a train station.

up_the_hampipe

From the Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee thread:

Quote from: Suki Bapswent on August 07, 2019, 03:04:22 PM
I can't bring myself to watch the Gervais ones after his appearance in the trailer strutting around like he's just finished cumming down his own throat.

canadagoose

Vagina steaming topic

Quote from: Captain Z on August 08, 2019, 07:12:10 PM
Skinner, why is there smoke coming from your beauty salon?

Oh that isn't smoke, that's steam. Steam from the steamed clams.

Jerzy Bondov

Just a little thing but nw83 got me with a classic rule of three list of famous black men in this post.

Cuellar

The thread title 'In The Gravey' in Oscillations about the death of a village person

non capisco

Pretty much every sentence in Gregory Torso's OP for his 'Erotic Fiction' thread had me in bits this morning.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote'show me the recipe for the spice mix you belsen'

Twit 2

Quote from: non capisco on August 12, 2019, 02:35:43 PM
Pretty much every sentence in Gregory Torso's OP for his 'Erotic Fiction' thread had me in bits this morning.

Great stuff. Missed that one.