Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,183
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:18:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on August 22, 2019, 06:07:32 PM
I thought Torso just got that from the Talk to Transformer thing.

No. I wrote it. I don't need a random word generator to express myself.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Gregory Torso on August 22, 2019, 06:34:41 PM
No. I wrote it. I don't need a random word generator to express myself.

Sure you did, sure.

Gregory Torso

Shit, I've been rumbled. My once promising posting career is over. It appears, however, that my friends, friends of mine have been rumbling the same. For them, it's not all about me- it is not all about me. That's why the blog, and the community is called "Fuck you." To the former, I say, the same. To the latter, I say fuck you, too.

It's not a simple thing for a person to say "fuck you" as a greeting to another person. Asking someone to fuck you on the lips is, of course, the first step. Next, to "fuck you" is second nature. We've all done it, on one side or the other and we will likely do it again. It's not difficult. It's something we're taught; no, it needs to be taught. We've been taught the same thing by our children, by our friends, and by our peers- we're supposed to say "fuck you" at the first sign of trouble.

This is where we are at today.

Sincerely,

Dmitriy Yash

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Gregory Torso on August 22, 2019, 07:24:18 PM
Shit, I've been rumbled. My once promising posting career is over. It appears, however, that my friends, friends of mine have been rumbling the same. For them, it's not all about me- it is not all about me. That's why the blog, and the community is called "Fuck you." To the former, I say, the same. To the latter, I say fuck you, too.

It's not a simple thing for a person to say "fuck you" as a greeting to another person. Asking someone to fuck you on the lips is, of course, the first step. Next, to "fuck you" is second nature. We've all done it, on one side or the other and we will likely do it again. It's not difficult. It's something we're taught; no, it needs to be taught. We've been taught the same thing by our children, by our friends, and by our peers- we're supposed to say "fuck you" at the first sign of trouble.

This is where we are at today.

Sincerely,

Dmitriy Yash

At least you were humorous unlike most others on here. Wanking on wasps, indeed!

chveik

Shoulders?-Stomach!

If any of you drive GT off the forum you can get gassed. Cheers.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I made the initial claim that his post was bogus. I hereby retract that accusation, as I now believe he done a funny all by himself, without the aid of computer trickery.

Johnny Yesno

Oof! Bad call there, ESP. That Torso post is clearly some superior crafted shit way beyond the ability of Talk to Transformer, and I say that as someone who would rather read TtT output than most of the LOLRANDOM in HS Art.

BlodwynPig

Replies From View

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on August 22, 2019, 09:27:34 PM
I say that as someone who would rather read TtT output than most of the LOLRANDOM in HS Art.

This is an AIDS-tier opinion, by the way.  You need to get it looked at.

chveik

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on August 22, 2019, 09:27:34 PM
Oof! Bad call there, ESP. That Torso post is clearly some superior crafted shit way beyond the ability of Talk to Transformer, and I say that as someone who would rather read TtT output than most of the LOLRANDOM in HS Art.

give hs art a rest please. this is getting boring.

edit: sorry Rfv, I didn't see your post

BlodwynPig

Fucking too much late-summer testosterone on the forum at present. Be careful lads, you know what that does to the follicles

Replies From View

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 22, 2019, 09:38:17 PM
Fucking too much late-summer testosterone on the forum at present. Be careful lads, you know what that does to the follicles

Makes them nice and strong thank you!

NOW SHOW YOUR COCK

BlodwynPig

Replies From View

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 22, 2019, 09:46:35 PM
I feel violet ated

So you've had it out for long enough to get it sunburnt but you have continued to deprive us of its majesty?

I FEEL SAFFRON TED (affronted)

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Replies From View on August 22, 2019, 09:34:57 PM
This is an AIDS-tier opinion...

This expression is a cancer.

Quote from: chveik on August 22, 2019, 09:37:10 PM
give hs art a rest please. this is getting boring.

Hey, I'm being positive about GT's work.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 22, 2019, 09:38:17 PM

Trust me, I have nothing to fear on that score.

Replies From View

Ferris

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

SAFFRON TED SPAFFS OUT IN AN AIR BNB IN, OOOH LET'S SAY - CLEETHORPES

pancreas

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on August 22, 2019, 10:18:20 PM
This expression is a cancer.

Hey, I'm being positive about GT's work.

Trust me, I have nothing to fear on that score.

I agree with RFV. You need to stop digging. Or find yourself a personality and start posting on HS Art.

The choice.

Is entirely.

Up.

To.

Y

OH NO I DID A SHIT

Johnny Yesno

Can't praise someone without people getting sand in their knickers. Tsk.

Is it jealousy?

pancreas

Johnny Yesno

pancreas

Sure, but how would it operate? What would it run on? You would need to put human ova in the fuel tank, probably. How would you harvest them? What inducements would you provide? What about the tyres?

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Twit 2

pancreas

Quote from: Twit 2 on August 23, 2019, 12:38:16 AM
I'm the best at liking Gregory Torso.

You certainly do it the most. On your own. In your spare room.