Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:50:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

Think the guy on the left is maybe not very good at soccer goals? Dunno.

poo

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 05, 2019, 05:52:24 PM
Wasn't expecting much from the thread title, but this one really made me laugh.

Re: jaws but the police doesnt know the difference between animals and people

Also like this

touchingcloth

Quote from: poo on September 06, 2019, 08:16:16 AM
Also like this

I also like it, y tu mama tambien. The whole short thread so far has been great, and just because I know some people don't venture HS-wards I'm going to post the opening gambit here. Goodnight and fuck you.

Quote from: Goldentony on September 05, 2019, 05:50:29 AM
science - that confirms it, she was eaten by a shark
mayor - oh my god
cop - shark? what is that polish
science - say what
cop - not heard of any shark
science - its a great white
cop - definitely polish then
science - what the fuck is this polish stuff? it isnt polish, what are you talking about?
cop - hey dont yell at me, you're the expert
science - great white, not native to here usually, gotta be 22 feet at least, I have a picture hold on
cop - great, a name and a fuckin picture
[pictture of shark]
cop - weird lookin guy, wheres his legs
science - what the fuck
cop - everyone be on the look out for a man who is grey all over sort of looks like telly savalas, short arms and legs
science - holy fuck

Quote from: Goldentony on September 05, 2019, 06:03:59 AM
science - sir, cancel thr 4th of july
mayor - cancel everything, whats this guy on about fuckin kojak running around
science - sir please dont lis-
mayor - you boy I say you buy that man is sheef of police round here he served in world war 2 and his sister is nice and he has a very relaxed view on coke laced weed, you dont question his decision
[tannoy] ATTENTION HOLIDAY PEOPLE, BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR A VERY DAMP PALE BALD MAN gannin round fucin eliminatin kids like

The lower case p makes my brain determined to see Polish as polish, which added an extra layer of enjoyment.

madhair60

Cardenio I

Twed

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 06, 2019, 08:12:11 AM
New page amused as always

Don't get it.
You are supposed to think they are looking at serious tactics but really it is just a childish drawing. The joke is that they are actually not sophisticated!

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 06, 2019, 08:12:11 AM
New page amused as always

Don't get it.

It's because footballers score goals with a football which they kick using their feet.

The sum total of goals goes onto the footballing scoreboard and the winning team is the one that scores the most goals of all.

Each player also has different skills, height, hair colour and so on, and you can buy special magazines with all their vital statistics listed.

Also I don't know if they still do sticker albums but if they do you might be able to get one of those about footballing.  When I was a child the footballing fans had all stickers collected showing the various faces of the different players.

"Faces" are the parts of a footballer's head that contain all of its eyes.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Replies From View on September 06, 2019, 04:55:27 PM
It's because footballers score goals with a football which they kick using their feet.

The sum total of goals goes onto the footballing scoreboard and the winning team is the one that scores the most goals of all.

Each player also has different skills, height, hair colour and so on, and you can buy special magazines with all their vital statistics listed.

Also I don't know if they still do sticker albums but if they do you might be able to get one of those about footballing.  When I was a child the footballing fans had all stickers collected showing the various faces of the different players.

"Faces" are the parts of a footballer's head that contain all of its eyes.

ronalado will be along in a minute when he's finished his panini.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Twed on September 06, 2019, 04:44:40 PM
You are supposed to think they are looking at serious tactics but really it is just a childish drawing. The joke is that they are actually not sophisticated!

Oh, the guy in the bib is holding a bit of paper. It looked (and still does, if I'm honest) look more like a white smart phone.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on September 06, 2019, 04:55:27 PM

What is the sum total of goals up to now, and at what level will foot ball end?

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 06, 2019, 06:50:58 PM
What is the sum total of goals up to now, and at what level will foot ball end?

I think there must have been at least one hundred goals, and football is due to end when it reaches maybe 200

If that takes too long then hopefully it will just be cancelled

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on September 06, 2019, 06:52:58 PM
I think there must have been at least one hundred goals, and football is due to end when it reaches maybe 200

If that takes too long then hopefully it will just be cancelled

Thank you. When was the last time there was a foot balls player who was a louse?

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 06, 2019, 06:58:23 PM
Thank you. When was the last time there was a foot balls player who was a louse?

1998 or 2001.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ah aha look ahah the foots of the ball look at them aahaha

You realise this is deeply tedious stuff?

wosl

Can't tell if it's an attack on football or not.  It should be clear(er) but it's done in such a vapid way that part of me thinks it's mostly about ennui and that the footer stuff is just grist for that.

Cuellar

Yeah I keep seeing new posts and hope for some serious LOLs

touchingcloth

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 06, 2019, 07:14:57 PM
Ah aha look ahah the foots of the ball look at them aahaha

You realise this is deeply tedious stuff?

Quote from: wosl on September 06, 2019, 08:01:03 PM
Can't tell if it's an attack on football or not.  It should be clear(er) but it's done in such a vapid way that part of me thinks it's mostly about ennui and that the footer stuff is just grist for that.

Quote from: wosl on September 06, 2019, 08:01:03 PM

Quote from: Cuellar on September 06, 2019, 08:11:18 PM
Yeah I keep seeing new posts and hope for some serious LOLs

So the foots balls louse was 2001?

Dex Sawash

I thought the one white the white phone was an police

José

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on September 06, 2019, 11:30:07 AM
Summer 1978. Outside on the school playing field, I idly picked up a cricket box at the start of a P.E lesson (our first cricket class) not knowing what it was, put it on my face, breathing heavily and pretended to be Darth Vader; wielding a cricket bat like a light sabre in my other hand. Everybody really laughed. However. 

The sports master clipped me round the ear and then mocked me in front of the whole class saying I was 'a smelly, dirty pooftah'. He continued this derision by inviting the other P.E teacher on the athletics track with the whole of his guffawing class of 4th-year boys to all troop over to take the piss too. "Nobody get near, Brundle!" carped this other cunt in his cunty blue tracksuit and cunt whistle. Then, he made me walk back inside in total shame to scrub my face in the bogs.

I was twelve years old FFS!!  Mind you, that kid would have killed it on Whose Line Is It Anyway? props round, Yes, that sticks in my mind as a fairly bad day.

Johnny Yesno

Lordofthefiles

Johnny Yesno

king_tubby

Quote from: Cuellar on September 08, 2019, 08:45:47 PM
Hahaha imagine a TingeUK night out at Nandos now

Anna Soubry on her own, having a salad, looking furious

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on September 08, 2019, 09:03:22 AM
[Supergrass] were a brilliant pop/rock band. I can't believe that final gig was so long ago. We nearly got thrown out because a mate lit up a fag.
Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on September 09, 2019, 09:47:48 AM
BRUNDO'S MATE: *smokes a fag*
VENUE SECURITY: "Put it out!"

The Lion King

In the Neil DeGrasse Tyson thread

Quote from: DistressedArea on September 09, 2019, 12:24:47 PM
Remember when he claimed he discovered a wooden planet, and then it just turned out he'd forgotten to open the hatch on his observatory?