Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:03:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockice

Bronzy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: The all-new "Graham Linehan's a transphobic cunt" thread
« Reply #435 on: Today at 12:41:16 AM »
Quote from: king_tubby on September 12, 2019, 09:14:35 PM
https://twitter.com/PrayForPatrick/status/1172239314744434688

Nice.

Don't know if I should say this, but apparently in private, Arthur Mathews is EVEN more transphobic.

Pseudopath

Quote from: DistressedArea on September 14, 2019, 11:55:20 AM
I can never work out whether I want M25 North or M25 south, but it doesn't matter because it's a circle, so I always choose south.

Johnny Yesno

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Buelligan on September 14, 2019, 11:03:29 AM
I was thinking about Wetherspoons the other day, why any sane person would ever go into one and help fill the coffers of that odious Martin cunt.  And now, as if in answer, here you are icehaven, a poster I like, saying that you do.  Why?  I could only, possibly, imagine going in there for the purposes of picking a fight and smashing up the place.  So why?

On the carpets thing, no carpets, no shoes.  Silent and clean.

Quote from: mothman on September 14, 2019, 11:04:34 AM
The breakfasts are really nice?

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 14, 2019, 11:23:30 AM
They're not though are they? A good vet could bring the bacon back to life.

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: Goldentony on September 13, 2019, 12:50:34 AM
lets not forget the Uc rated Ghostusters features fucking Don Aykroyd getting his FAT SWEATY COCK SUCKED to COMPLETION with HOT SEMEN FLYING EVERYWHERE in a FUCKING GRADE II LISTED ROOM RUINING STUFF WITH HIS HAUNTED CUM and the Ghost going MORE, FAT BOY and the ghost inhales and this foghorn sound goesoff and piles and piles of shit sexually fly out of his fat arse into the ghosts fanny

pancreas

Quote from: Pijlstaart on September 14, 2019, 10:11:40 PM
Bright yellow, like the colour you'd get in your crayon box. Bright yellow, like a man's sick in a cartoon. I slit my wrists and I bleed yellow, lib demmy-demmy-doo, woohoo! You look at the great humors of greek medicine and you find none hotter and drier than "yellow bile", I have it on my chips, and it manifests in modern society through the comedy stylings of Sarah Teather, the laugh-a-day midget.  Love thinking about Nick Clegg, former deputy prime minister of an entire country, working in his google office, it's called the "chillaxing zone" and ties are banned, they spend 12 hours a day doing spreadsheets but they get to sit on exercise balls whilst they do it. Nick is so big to me now, I know he's eclipsed the big 30 milestone with ease. I always thought of the lib dems of old as a walking terry pratchett convention, very fusty, very ginger, but it's good to know they've evolved to a state of gutless soundbites, an enduring political and moral bankruptcy. I believe wholeheartedly that no human can accept Angela Smith, not even her close family or indeed herself, but it seems the Lib Dems have managed it.

pancreas

Quote from: Buelligan on September 14, 2019, 11:17:23 PM
The Lib Dems.  They're careful now people who would eat your children and say it was the dog in a Brexit-based food shortage.  They're the people who tut about women looking cheap but throw their keys in the punch bowl.  They're walking their fucking labradors to the news agent in their beige car coats to buy the Mail.  Polishing their Volvos.  They sit on the couch and watch strickly with a cheeky box of chocs from Marks, they shouldn't but they do.  Organising street parties and baking those terrible little cakes that suck the soul right out of a person.  They go to church and pray for their neighbours to die.  They keep calm and carry on.  I wish they'd fuck off.

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: Bennett Brauer on September 13, 2019, 03:32:03 PM
More campaigning for Brian May to do.

Quote from: DrGreggles on September 14, 2019, 02:10:04 PM
"UK's No. 1"
Yet strangely unpopular in Holland...

But that's the same joke as mine.

Someone should just have posted "It sounds as if they're talking about a kind of shoe!!!" and be done with it.

touchingcloth

That Mr Muscle picture is good because "clog" can refer to a blockage in a pipe, but in some countries also to a very common type of footwear. Some people would read "destroys the worst clogs" and think "I will buy this product as it sounds like it will be of benefit to the plumbing in my kitchen", but others would read it and think "ah nee nee nee, theesh crazshy guysh are going to deshtroy our beloved favourite shoesh. Gottverdomme."

Replies From View

What's the thing with Brian May?  Does he love clogs or hate them?

touchingcloth

a duncandisorderly

Butchers Blind

Worst thing May's done since keeping the corpse of Queen going.  Clogs look painful.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Butchers Blind on September 15, 2019, 11:02:59 AM
Worst thing May's done since keeping the corpse of Queen going.  Clogs look painful.

it was a gimmick & now he's stuck with it. you can see the regret in his eyes.
even after fred died, he has to carry on (as if nothing really matters) because the clogs, anita dobson & the fireplace guitar are all he's famous for.
oh, & the badgers. & being in the frame to replace patrick moore on telly's "the sky at night".

also- he pops up in any & all tributes to rory gallagher, saying that he wangled his way backstage to ask RG about his guitar sound; "so these kids, which is me & my mate...." is how he frames it.
he was born over a year before rory.

[edit] they've got their own fb page. sorry about this....

https://www.facebook.com/54250220768/posts/off-to-weekend-socool-drmay-doc-killerqueen-foreveryoung/10157381538520769/

DrGreggles

Quote from: Bennett Brauer on September 15, 2019, 03:04:19 AM

But that's the same joke as mine.

Someone should just have posted "It sounds as if they're talking about a kind of shoe!!!" and be done with it.

I wasn't aware that Brian May was famous for wearing clogs.
I'm still not sure he is.

garbed_attic

Quote from: DukeDeMondo on September 15, 2019, 01:25:50 PM
But, then again, we're not sitting round watching M.R. James adaptations on a fucking whistle so who the fuck knows.

Replies From View

It wasn't so much "hidden" as moved to the bedside table.

I love how far away he has to sit from all knowledge.

Twed

Twit 2

Whenever I see politicians next to their bookshelves, I think of that line in Good Will Hunting when Damon is looking at Williams's shelves and says something like: "Did you actually buy these separately or did you send away for some shrink's kit that gets you them in one go?"

Especially the Art books. Oh yeah, right, the Camerons are interested in visual art. They wouldn't even be interested if their disabled son came back from the dead and was clattering over the bins in their garden at night.

Johnny Yesno

I'm still enjoying that the book disappeared between shots. One of those 'once you see it you'll SHIT BRIX' things. Where are the photos from?

kalowski

Quote from: Twit 2 on September 16, 2019, 07:09:35 AM
Whenever I see politicians next to their bookshelves, I think of that line in Good Will Hunting when Damon is looking at Williams's shelves and says something like: "Did you actually buy these separately or did you send away for some shrink's kit that gets you them in one go?"

Especially the Art books. Oh yeah, right, the Camerons are interested in visual art. They wouldn't even be interested if their disabled son came back from the dead and was clattering over the bins in their garden at night.
Careful. You'll get told off like The Guardian.

Replies From View

Quote from: Twit 2 on September 16, 2019, 07:09:35 AM

That would be more performance art surely?  Not that his parents would care either way, obviously.