Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:17:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 16, 2019, 09:38:13 AM
I still remember how happy I was when they decided to open a new Aldi right up my arse. Saved me from having to make regular trips to the Tesco Express in my wife's cunt

I don't think there's a quote that more epitomises CaB.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Ronalado on September 16, 2019, 03:41:26 PM
ronalado like the TRUMP watch

the watch making man ask MISTEr trump "what you want on the sticks?" and mr trump maybe just say "trump"

"and what you want on the bigger stick for minutes?"

"trump trump" HE SPEAKS LIKE A POKEMON?

popcorn

touchingcloth

Quote from: popcorn on September 16, 2019, 03:53:02 PM
When did the Guardian get told off?

They had an interview with him where he was plugging the release of his memoirs, and they weren't forelock-tugging enough about his dead cunt kid, which I can never remember if that's the same cunt kid as the cunt kid they abandoned in a pub or a different cunt kid.

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on September 14, 2019, 12:17:48 AM
Absolutely fascinating interview with David Cameron in tomorrowtoday's Times here:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/david-cameron-interview-boris-johnson-brexit-and-the-referendum-9gkxqghv9

found via this BBC story:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49690618

It's all to plug his upcoming memoirs but that doesn't make it any the less interesting.

Basically he beats himself up every single day for not selling Remain better, wished he'd thought to sell the Irish border problem more, thinks Boris is behaving very badly indeed, that Gove was his ex-bestie who sold him out, that the pair of them lied over Turkey and the £350m, and that he can't sleep at night.  Oh and that Priti Patel is a twat.

kalowski

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: popcorn on September 16, 2019, 03:53:02 PM
When did the Guardian get told off?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49710874

Nothing to do with the Times interview.

It's amusing how badly written the revised version is; the whole tone and grammar of it changes really awkwardly.

Gregory Torso

Quote from: non capisco on September 12, 2019, 12:23:25 AM
Reach into the bag and fish out me wallet.
How will I know which one's yours?
It's the one with JIM BOWEN FAN CLUB MEMBER written on it, dick 'ead!

You got Jews hidden under floorboard?
Give over! Jews under floorboard, he says? You having that one?
Alright, then. Here, who remembers that Evel Kneivel toy?
*voice from under floorboard* Yeah, I got it for Christmas 1977. It were shite!

Oh, bollocks.
What's the matter?
Went over a speed bump and shot that black lad in back right in the head. There's mess everywhur.
*EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD BY TEARS FOR FEARS COMES ON THE RADIO*
1985!

Whole thread is great really, dickheads.

Johnny Yesno

Blue Jam

madhair60

Quote from: NJ Uncut on September 19, 2019, 04:51:49 PM
"Fuck the shocking state of my lawn", Neddy explains at the neighbourhood watch meeting, not even knowing who he is anymore. "Property is theft."

Even a stopped clock, though

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Glebe

Just reading through the Cap Two-Litar thread again:

Quote from: Catalogue Trousers on February 12, 2015, 12:09:20 AMIt's the way he turns the phrase "Flora Oil" into a bizarre, Lovecraftian slurring.

Cuellar

Haha yeah that post jumped into my mind as I was watching those adverts again, had me creasing up at work

jenna appleseed

This thread
https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,75178.msg0.html

plus
Quote from: idunnosomename on September 18, 2019, 05:33:33 PM
And the man in the back said everyone attack
And it turned into a Poundland Ponce
And the girl in the corner said boy I want to warn you
It'll turn into a Poundland Ponce

Poundland Ponce

Beagle 2

idunnosomename

Can I just say after mere MINUTES making that post, I left the house (!) and went to Tesco, and in the foyer (they have a little speaker playing music there and nowhere else for some reason maybe for disaffected youth dispersal) they were playing that Sweet song. I haven't heard it in years. spooky!?

grassbath

canadagoose

Quote from: Gregory Torso on September 22, 2019, 09:07:54 AMBelmont was tallest structure in the UK until cruel circumcision circa 2010 when the bell was removed.
That entire post is a thing of beauty, but the thought of that hulking great transmission tower having a fucking bell at the top of it made me burst out laughing.

Glebe

Quote from: Cuellar on September 21, 2019, 10:45:22 AMHaha yeah that post jumped into my mind as I was watching those adverts again, had me creasing up at work

Lots of uncontrollable chuckling from me re-reading that thread!

Quote from: Phil_A on February 11, 2015, 10:21:46 PMWhat's he saying at the start of the third one? It sounds like "Wiiiiiine, the great enemy!"

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on February 12, 2015, 03:01:25 AMI don't think Special Brew will ever be so gloriously introduced ever again, he makes it actually sound special.

Also this, from an earlier thread featuring Two-Litar:

Quote from: Panbaams on June 14, 2013, 03:48:50 PMAt 1:23, is he saying "Pricey ponces"?

Flouncer

From the Thomas Cook thread. This got a proper hearty belly laugh out of me.

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on September 23, 2019, 01:16:59 PM
I've not been able to read dear old Paulie Walnuts' comments, as I'm atroll protected.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Pijlstaart on September 24, 2019, 07:10:31 AM
Mother believes she is being haunted by grandmother, who signifies her arrival to our earthly plane by the appearance of a feather. How'd a feather get in the garden then, she'd splutter, right in the middle of the patio, how'd that get there? In death, Grandmother is regarded as benevolent if mischievous, but in life was considered passive aggressive. We will see what the feathers do next.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: another Mr. Lizard on September 24, 2019, 07:29:02 AM
A conversation with my mum last year saw her putting forward the notion of 'Muslim Camps' where people of that faith should all be systematically rounded up and questioned before being either released or retained.

Quote from: rasta-spouse on September 24, 2019, 07:33:45 AM
My mum came up with the idea of Camp Muslims: "ooh, aloo ackbar, pet!" etc.

kalowski

Quote from: Cardenio I on September 23, 2019, 07:12:28 AM
I must say, when I first heard the news about Thomas Cook going bust I thought "Good! That nasty little man deserves all the ill fortune heading his way." It was only after a couple of minutes I realised I was thinking of Peter Sutcliffe.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Flouncer on September 23, 2019, 10:39:18 PM
From the Thomas Cook thread. This got a proper hearty belly laugh out of me.

I don't think that's funny Atol.

sponk

Me neither. LJAMC's shite puns are really taking a toll on me